Perhacs you can help me......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhacs you can help me......

The good thing about the Easter Swap was discovering music I had not heard before. One such track was on John Stapletons mix cd. The track 'Parallelograms' by Linda Perhacs is lovely.

I know nothing about folk and so Linda Perhacs is a new name to me. Doing a trace on the net it seems that the LP this track is from is highly rated (I also found out she has been working as a dental assistant&#33. My question is how easy is the LP to come by and what sort of price does it go for. If its super expensive then I'll buy the reissue and wait my time for an original to turn up.

Any info people can provide is much appreciated.

Cheers my dears.
    records - one a week mixcloud
    records - one a week soundcloud

The original on Kapp goes for somewhere around $2-300. The reissue has an extra track and apparently has better sound quality too. If you can find a vinyl copy of the reissue it's well worth it.
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Thank you for your reply John.
      records - one a week mixcloud
      records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (john stapleton @ July 19 2004,10:24)]The original on Kapp goes for somewhere around $2-300. The reissue has an extra track and apparently has better sound quality too. If you can find a vinyl copy of the reissue it's well worth it.
        I think there's maybe two CD reissues - the one I bought for the lady has 5 bonus tracks - they found an original reel or something. The guy who did the reissue sells them on ebay and gemm:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....me=WDVW
        Errr..Hambone?

Comment

Working...
        X