Cul-de-sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cul-de-sac

.....is this film any good as I nearly bought the DVD today, any other good films from this era?

Great film - mental as anything, but great. Donald Pleasance is particularly good!

I'm sure you already have the soundtrack, but if you don't, you really should.

Comment

Seconded, good film!. Would it be prudent to mention the 'ol blue eyes' movie 'Man with the golden arm'?, that's got a good soundtrack too, but you probably know about it already.
      derelicts of dialect

Comment

Never seen The Man With The Golden Arm, but I love that theme tune!

Speaking of Ole Nylon-Hair, why has no-one reissued the Lady In Cement soundtrack yet? It's great. Oh well, I'll just have to make do with the two tracks on the Montenegro 'Good Vibrations' CD.

Comment

I'm sure there was a reish of 'lady..' but as always details are sketchy. Try Silvascreen Si, they might have something. In the meantime i'll have a hunt around.
          derelicts of dialect

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Lord Thames @ July 20 2004,23:06)]Speaking of Ole Nylon-Hair, why has no-one reissued the Lady In Cement soundtrack yet? It's great. Oh well, I'll just have to make do with the two tracks on the Montenegro 'Good Vibrations' CD.
            Recent reissue by Harkit here:

http://www.moviegrooves.com/shop/ladyincement.htm

Comment

Yay! I'm gonna get me one of them - ta, guv!

Comment

Working...
              X