Old school hip hop belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old school hip hop belts

Does anybody know where you can buy those belt buckles that allow you to customise your own name in them. You know the ones I mean, the metal rectangles with metal serif letters/numbers slid in place... big in the late 80's.

I had one back in the day, I paid about £20 I think... but I really can't find anywhere that sells them (preferably in the UK).
    Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Martin Lovegrove @ July 21 2004,09:00)]Does anybody know where you can buy those belt buckles that allow you to customise your own name in them. You know the ones I mean, the metal rectangles with metal serif letters/numbers slid in place... big in the late 80's.

I had one back in the day, I paid about £20 I think... but I really can't find anywhere that sells them (preferably in the UK).
    Get your bling here, Martin.....

http://www.yukka.co.uk/index.php?cat_id=2&cat=Hip%20Hop%20Bling

Comment

Mate, the fact that this is now reffered to as 'bling' makes me feel very old indeed, but I still want one none-the-less beeyatch!
      Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

There's also a place near Nottingham train station that does them. You pay by the letter with a maximun of 6 letters. I always thought it was some sort of cobbler, but they also do knives, catties, studded belts, etc etc. A bit odd. I think they may have a gimp in the basement.

The belt they have in the window reads 'Alien' - no takers so far.

I'd offer to go in and place an order for you, but I'm frightened.
        Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Ben - props on the new avatar!
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Just to clarify - that's not me!!

I have better hair.
            Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
            X