I have better hair.

Leave a comment:

• LDJB
    replied
    Ben - props on the new avatar!

Leave a comment:

• Benicio Del Toffo
    replied
    There's also a place near Nottingham train station that does them. You pay by the letter with a maximun of 6 letters. I always thought it was some sort of cobbler, but they also do knives, catties, studded belts, etc etc. A bit odd. I think they may have a gimp in the basement.

The belt they have in the window reads 'Alien' - no takers so far.

I'd offer to go in and place an order for you, but I'm frightened.

Leave a comment:

• Martin Lovegrove
    replied
    Mate, the fact that this is now reffered to as 'bling' makes me feel very old indeed, but I still want one none-the-less beeyatch!

Leave a comment:

• Belson
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Martin Lovegrove @ July 21 2004,09:00)]Does anybody know where you can buy those belt buckles that allow you to customise your own name in them. You know the ones I mean, the metal rectangles with metal serif letters/numbers slid in place... big in the late 80's.

I had one back in the day, I paid about £20 I think... but I really can't find anywhere that sells them (preferably in the UK).
    Get your bling here, Martin.....

http://www.yukka.co.uk/index.php?cat_id=2&cat=Hip%20Hop%20Bling

Leave a comment:

• Martin Lovegrove
    started a topic Old school hip hop belts

Old school hip hop belts

Does anybody know where you can buy those belt buckles that allow you to customise your own name in them. You know the ones I mean, the metal rectangles with metal serif letters/numbers slid in place... big in the late 80's.

I had one back in the day, I paid about £20 I think... but I really can't find anywhere that sells them (preferably in the UK).
Working...
X