Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy b day blighty!

May the booze be with you.

(Can we have a tequila slammer icon pls mr D&#33.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

haha Cheers. I&#39;m actually planning on donating blood today for the first time in my life so any booze will be especially evil. *looks at bottle of jack daniels nervously*

Comment

you&#39;ll be asking for a bottle of jack daniels with your rich tea, then.

happy birthday mr blight&#33;

Comment

So, two days older than me eh &#33;

Enjoy your day, old man
        Matt Hero

Comment

Have a good one Mr B&#33;
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Blighty @ July 21 2004,12:40)]haha Cheers. I&#39;m actually planning on donating blood today for the first time in my life so any booze will be especially evil. *looks at bottle of jack daniels nervously*
            Nice one on the blood donering&#33; Makes any booze extra effective...            

Anyway, Happy Birthday old bean&#33;&#33;&#33;

(Dunno what&#39;s with me and Russian stamps at the moment but... And I haven&#39;t forgotten that CD - I just haven&#39;t posted it yet. ).
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Happy Burrfday Blighty. May your day be full of James Last &#33;  

Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Birthday salutations, fellow.

Comment

Blimey, happy happy birthday, Blighty - have some birthday cheese cake . . .

And I just wanna pause right here . . .

. . . and say - how comes you send ME a present ( Blighty&#39;s excellent &amp; highly recommended &#39;All Cats Go To Heaven&#39; mix )on YOUR birthday&#33;?

Glad you did, tho.  

Have a great evening ( hope you had a great day&#33; )                
                  Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Cheers chaps. If you ever want to get drunk quickly and cheaply then just give up an armful of blood beforehand*. You even get a free drink and Kit Kats.    

*the National Blood Service does not recommend drinking immediately after giving blood.

Comment

oops..happy belated one sir&#33;
                      We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Bloody hell&#33;

I&#39;m away from the board for a week and everyone has a Birthday.

Hope you had a good one Blighty.
                        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Working...
                        X