Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the madness

Endless shite

In the name of God please don't let anyone part with a bluey for that pile of wank.

And this time Boogiejuice is utterly innocent!
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

nice pictures, too. hey, let's just nick them off amazon!

someone get a cheese-wire.

Comment

That ain't Leo Sayer, that's top Japanese popstrels Pink Lady, innit? Unless there's something Leo's not told us........

Comment

?? I have a copy of that Pink Lady LP, I found it in a thrift store in Canada for like 25 cents. Err. . .uuhhm. . .sorry. . I mean. . .it has a RARE break on it that was on a Tupac track. KILLER breaks. . .only £50 to you mate. And that's at a discount. . .

Comment

Mind you, sometimes it works out for you....

I regret giving this to my girlfriend to sell.... It's OK, it was only 20p

Matt Hero

Comment

Fifty-eight quid!!!!! 'kinell!! Mind you, one of the bidders appears to be Australian, which may explain a lot.

By the way, there's a particular piece of Japanese pop music I think may be by Pink Lady which I'm desperate to track down (it was used as the theme tune for a BBC Schools series about Japan in the early 80s) - if anyone's got any stuff by them they'd be prepared to copy for me, can they get in touch? Ta!

Comment

I've a copy of the Pink Lady album that has been on the maybe keep/maybe not pile for a while so may be able to help. Do you want a tape to see if it is the piece you are after first? PM me if'n yer interested.
              Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ July 22 2004,21:12)]Endless shite

In the name of God please don't let anyone part with a bluey for that pile of wank.

And this time Boogiejuice is utterly innocent!
                He's not really said anything misleading. But I do have a problem with that misplaced comma.
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Someone's got to him...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....27&rd=1
                  http://jimcassius.blogspot.com

Comment

hmmm... well it is for charity

Two "record related" ones though, are these really worth this much?

exhibit a

exhibit b

and "b" is still goin too...
                    I'm just an addict, addicted to music, maybe it's a habit, I gotta use it

Comment

Working...
                    X