Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought i'd post this up....

http://www.preparingforemergencies.co.uk/
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

That site is quality. My cousin is a paramedic in London - the drills they have done recently has put me off using the underground...

I find this site much more soothing in times of stress & paranoia: h.a.p.p.i.n.e.s.s.
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

That site is awesome. Id never seen that before and I pitched *exactly* the same idea to a client today. Now I have something to rip off.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

You pitched an idea based around terrorist strikes? Cool&#33; Who were they, Huggies?&#33;
        http://wakeupanddie.com
        http://weirdgearnyc.com
        http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

No it was for a new ps2 game called killzone. Its about nazi looking armies invading the galaxy. Looks wicked.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

damn&#33; looks like the plug&#39;s been pulled this morning &#33;

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Free speech?

Comment

It&#39;s still there for me, unless it&#39;s only in the University cache. Anyone else still see it, or should I start copying the site down?
                Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
                Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

Back up&#33; it was definitely gone at 8.30 this morning...

Comment

Probably overloaded servers as the minions hit the office and had a peek before starting work&#33;

Comment

Yeah, try to scavenge what you can Manzo &#33;

(btw, good to have you back. Need you to help keep Rich on the straight and narrow...)

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ July 28 2004,11:18)]Need you to help keep Rich on the straight and narrow...

Cheeky get. Don&#39;t make me hire Serms to get kung fu on yo&#39; ass (both of you).  

Excellent link, John. I hope VV is now being monitored as a site of subversive activity.  
                        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ July 27 2004,12:41)]I hope VV is now being monitored as a site of subversive activity.  

I&#39;m looking forward to the actual leaflet - anyone else remember the &#39;Protect &amp; Survive&#39; handy hints about surviving nuclear conflagration by whitewashing windows, stocking up on tins and hiding under the table?

As for VV subversion, you bet. We&#39;ll flood the high streets with multiple copies of In The Mood For Trumpets and bring cyberspace a-crashing down by uploading Ray McVay Sequence Dancing tracks if our demands go ignored...

Uh, what were our demands again?
                          a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ July 28 2004,11:18)]Yeah, try to scavenge what you can Manzo &#33;

(btw, good to have you back. Need you to help keep Rich on the straight and narrow...)

And it&#39;s good to be back. Once more I can roam the board, making wise cracks at Rich&#39;s expense, in a vain attempt to hide the fact that I know nothing...

To be honest though, I don&#39;t think that anyone can keep Rich on the straight and narrow, though I do my best when he&#39;s anywhere near a sequencer&#33;

So, in addition to the mountains of knowledge and records that I&#39;ve missed out on in the last year, how many of the Liquorice Soul releases have I also missed out on then?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (wayne @ July 28 2004,12:23)]Uh, what were our demands again?
                              I don&#39;t know, but we thought them up months ago...

(Can we get an icon for Monty Python?)

Comment

Working...
                              X