Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four instants

HI,

does have any info on this lp? I have been playing it for years but would like know more about it.

David
    God bless Fatso.

i have it, but can't tell you anything! it's got Clem Cattini on drums, not sure about the rest - been meaning to dig it out and guess the other players from the composer credits. the cover photo is a library image - it's on at least one other LP

is there any info on Saga/Eros on VV? it seems to be a label no-one really knows about

Comment

Do put the composer credits up here - I'd be interested to see.

That cover photo was also on 'Sexy Hammond Volume 1' on Boulevard - now there's a title that should be done under the Trades Descriptions Act!

I've got a bit of info on Saga if anyone wants it, and I think I've also managed to find the current owners of the New Town Sound publishers catalogue (though this may require further investigation) - potential for a future Licorice Soul release, perhaps?  

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Lord Thames @ July 29 2004,13:52)]I've got a bit of info on Saga if anyone wants it, and I think I've also managed to find the current owners of the New Town Sound publishers catalogue (though this may require further investigation) - potential for a future Licorice Soul release, perhaps?
        oh yes, i remember a earlier Saga thread, but i was thinking more along the lines of discography type information, although maybe between everyone we have all the good LPs!

here's the earlier Saga posts:
        http://212.67.202.147/~sermad....t=1829;

Comment

I've got a Saga comp LP which I think may have details of other releases on the rear of the sleeve - I'll have a look tonight and post up any details.
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (bongolia @ July 29 2004,09:41)]the cover photo is a library image - it's on at least one other LP
            is there anywhere online where you can check out library pics from the late 60s/early 70s???
            new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

A lot of the budget label sleeve photos came from Colour Library International (CLI), who I think might still be going.

Michel Laguens is the king of cheesecake LP covers - if it&#39;s got a girl on the front, it&#39;s usually one of his photos. Wonder if he&#39;s still alive?

Comment

Ive got that one, just remember it having a great tune on it, used to play it out. Time to dig it out &amp; check it.
                Sorry, no info on it&#33;
                You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Lord Thames @ July 29 2004,21:26)]Michel Laguens is the king of cheesecake LP covers - if it&#39;s got a girl on the front, it&#39;s usually one of his photos. Wonder if he&#39;s still alive?
                  That would make a great story if he was interviewed.
                  God bless Fatso.

Comment

Working...
                  X