X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vultures in space?

Another job for the? ?
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Isn&#39;t that Mr Hopkinson on the far right ??
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ Aug. 09 2004,14:21)]

Isn&#39;t that Mr Hopkinson on the far right ??
      Yep, doing my best to impersonate Sermad&#39;s avatar&#33;  
      Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

hehe&#33;
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

I&#39;m beginning to feel nervous again - imagine running into that lot after an alcopop too many on a dark, Saturday night in a field in the middle of nowhere.    White van men from outer spaaace (did the white lights in the background marked out the Mitsubishi&#39;s landing strip?)...  
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I can&#39;t wait to get my photos developed. They are going to be class&#33;
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Isn&#39;t that one of Ken Dodd&#39;s Diddymen on the left? I always thought they were smaller than that.

How discomknockerating&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Lord Thames @ Aug. 09 2004,15:15)]Isn&#39;t that one of Ken Dodd&#39;s Diddymen on the left?
                Nah....that&#39;s Babe-raham Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 09 2004,14:28)]I&#39;m beginning to feel nervous again - imagine running into that lot after an alcopop too many on a dark, Saturday night in a field in the middle of nowhere.    White van men from outer spaaace (did the white lights in the background marked out the Mitsubishi&#39;s landing strip?)...  
                  Here&#39;s some that did&#33;&#33;&#33;

Big Chill 2004
                  Time to say peace...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (bodger @ Aug. 10 2004,09:15)]Here&#39;s some that did&#33;&#33;&#33;
                    You should have seen the double-take that Andy Soul Fiend&#39;s missus did when cosmonaut number two arrived. Nice pics, the progressive sunburn and psychosis looks familiar. And I&#39;m guessing you were camped pretty nearby (top of the hill in South General?). You must have got there early - no other tents&#33;
                    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 10 2004,11:25)]
                      Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (bodger @ Aug. 10 2004,09:15)]Here&#39;s some that did&#33;&#33;&#33;
                      You should have seen the double-take that Andy Soul Fiend&#39;s missus did when cosmonaut number two arrived.    Nice pics, the progressive sunburn and psychosis looks familiar. And I&#39;m guessing you were camped pretty nearby (top of the hill in South General?). You must have got there early - no other tents&#33;
                      These were Andy&#39;s, a friend of mines pics. They generally get there early afternoon and camped near the water tap just up from the family field and shower blocks&#33; I&#39;m never able to get there before it&#39;s late Thursday and so handily avoid the first morning hangovers that this lot were suffering (and the rain that hit this year).

The progressive sunburn and psychosis was there by the bucket load - I&#39;m sure one guy aged 20 years. Andy passed out in the sun on home made vodka&#33; Needless to say had two days off work last week with sunstroke&#33; Should be called &#39;The Big Payback&#39;.....
                      Time to say peace...

Comment

Working...
                      X