Any pointers on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any pointers on this?

Bagged a few bits this morning, the most interesting is an LP by Garuda on EMI 1977. Band comprise of Tony Coe, Jeff Daley, Henry Lowther, Barry Morgan & amongst others Frank Ricotti. All composed & plays bass - Toni Campo. Concept LP Based on the Golden Eagle of Indonesia. First listen it sounds pretty cool jazz with loads of other bits. Anyone know it?
    Cost 2 quid.

Also got a nm Blue Horizon copy of Christine Perfect.
    Another Curried Jazz
    Nice copy of Cheap Thrills
    Kiki Dee LP on Sound Superb
    BBC Music & Effects for Home Movies
    & A Dionne Warwick LP I anit seen before with Sly's Stand & Everyday People.
    Oh yeah & the Fat Boys Crushing LP, word ta dat!
    You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Anyone know it?
    Yeah - I charted it a while ago - strange one in that it covers several bases.

When I turned it up I couldn't get any info on it but I spoke to a couple of dealers who told me that it was quite scarce and was sought after by psych / prog heads for some reason. I can't remember why but it was probably due to the musicians involved (or summat) - sorry to be a bit vague.
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Aug. 10 2004,15:10)]Also got a nm Blue Horizon copy of Christine Perfect.
      I've been looking for one of these for a while with no luck - the sleeve's much better with the gatefold, isn't it?
      We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

OOOPS!
        No gatefold sleeve on this copy, but the cat #'s proper i think?

Comment

Hey boney.

Did you get my email? I think the record you sent me has gone back to you.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Serms...
            Yo&#33; Sent the LP recorded, Ill check for the slip, but I was on point with those orders &amp; got em out as soon as I got payment. How Long would it take the postie to return it?
            Cheers mate

Comment

Yay&#33; It was your one then. I&#39;ve emailed you the no&#33;
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Working...
              X