What did you have for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you have for lunch?

I had salmon with panzanella. I should have used a red wine vinaigrette rather than white, and taken it out of the fridge earlier but it was still delicious, nevertheless. Howabout you?

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 17 2004,13:04)]I had salmon with panzanella. I should have used a red wine vinaigrette rather than white, and taken it out of the fridge earlier but it was still delicious, nevertheless. Howabout you?

M&S Seeded Batch with smoked ham. And a packet of Walker Salt & Vinegar for afters.... I know how to live eh !

I think I'll top this up with a tube of Smarties mid afternoon (with that Herbie Flowers reference, we're back in VV territory).
    Matt Hero

Comment

leftover rotisserie chicken on one of our freshly-baked home made bagels (we were up late making them last night), with a delicious crisp chicory, fennel and cress salad.

Comment

delicious home made salad from the deli round the corner. being bloody islington it costs a packet but well worth it. mozzarella, cherry toms, beans, red onion, loads of olive oil... tasty!
        http://www.blaxploitation.com
        Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Crap boring Tuna roll from the canteen and sat by meself pondering how anyone could charge £25 for a Big Jim H LP and if I picked up the two I turned my nose up at the weekend could I get £50 credit - I doubt it - whilst my colleagues watched the Olympics. Way too much sport on telly these days.

and it's still too early for a bah humbug
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Aug. 17 2004,13:21)]Crap boring Tuna roll from the canteen and sat by meself
            Good to hear I am not the only one with somethig less exciting. I reheated last nights leftover veggie chilli in the office mircrowave and stuffed it into a couple of pitta breads to eat at my desk while playing Richard & Linda Thompson cds on the PC.

Still the sun's out so I'll go out for a stroll. Gotta get photos for an urgently needed passport but need a haircut. So do I get the photos and have a passport where I look for the next few years.....
            Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Aug. 17 2004,13:21)]Crap boring Tuna roll from the canteen and sat by meself pondering how anyone could charge £25 for a Big Jim H LP and if I picked up the two I turned my nose up at the weekend could I get £50 credit
              Where was that Lee ? Remember that copy of 'Beach Party 3' we saw in Haggle ? I wish I could watch the Olympics on TV here... my how I miss working from home during events like this
              Matt Hero

Comment

Hmm, today it was just a Tuna, Sweetcorn and Tomato with mayo sandwich... but the other day I had a tin of Green Crocodile Curry... phew!
                Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Martin Lovegrove @ Aug. 17 2004,13:32)]Green Crocodile Curry... phew!
                  Seriously?!?!?
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I'm hank marvin. Toss up between a toastead ciabiatta with mozeralla and tomato or a jacket potato with chilli.

choices choices!
                    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 17 2004,13:40)]Toss up between a toastead ciabiatta with mozeralla and tomato or a jacket potato with chilli.
                      I vote for ciabatta&#33; Hey, can we turn this into VV Live, where Serms offers us choices he&#39;s facing and he then has to do what we vote for?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 17 2004,13:46)]
                        Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 17 2004,13:40)]Toss up between a toastead ciabiatta with mozeralla and tomato or a jacket potato with chilli.
                        I vote for ciabatta&#33; Hey, can we turn this into VV Live, where Serms offers us choices he&#39;s facing and he then has to do what we vote for?

Or can we vote out the least popular filling choices, leaving him to eat a ciabiatta with a filling of Chicken &amp; Petrol or Mozzerella &amp; Glass.....
                        Matt Hero

Comment

went for the jacket spud&#33; sorry boys my hunger was too immense&#33;
                          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Or we each have a Sermad and try and keep it alive as long as possible? I think we can safely assume that you&#39;d lose first Matt.

A coffee conversation the other day concluded that you could probably survive for many months on just vegetable oil alone (we are scientists, after all). However, you&#39;d quite possibly die of boredom from such a diet...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 17 2004,13:52)]went for the jacket spud&#33; sorry boys my hunger was too immense&#33;
                              What&#33; That&#39;s not in the rules...

Comment

Working...
                              X