Ccpp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccpp

I recently came across a big French buy and when all was said and done this album was the best of the best. I mean big open drums, nice grooves and more than half the album is solid...and thats saying a lot for someone who can't stand groups like Mahavishnu Orchestra and the Weather report
    The album I grabbed is a self titled LP by the group from 1975. Did these folks do anything else? Is there any other french jazz fusion that bangs like this.

Vibra I got your PM and I've just been really slow about getting back to you, but I promise you that I will

It bangs because of ceccarelli (sp).
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 17 2004,22:15)]It bangs because of ceccarelli (sp).
      yes, that it does if you ain&#39;t heard it check for yourself (copy and paste the link to your browser)
      http://www1.budgethostingweb.com/acc...guzzo/CCPP.mp3

anybody got further info on this?

I feel so helpless

Comment

I&#39;ve got this one and it&#39;s a toughie to find. It&#39;s the only LP these guys released as a collective but they&#39;ve all done tons of stuff apart.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Funky Guzzo @ Aug. 17 2004,20:27)]Vibra I got your PM and I&#39;ve just been really slow about getting back to you, but I promise you that I will
          No problemo.. I think I may have selected a couple of your rekkids, but don&#39;t think I stepped up with my trades list for thou. I&#39;ll pick out a few things that may be of interest and PM you again..
          Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Working...
          X