• Show
Clear All
  • Belson
    Lonely Jelly
    • Apr 2003

Friday 20th & saturday 21st.........

Vultures,

Here's a couple of impending gigs to tell you about -

Firstly, Friday 20th August sees the legend that is Bill Brewster join forces with Lord Belson to provide a night of funk fuelled music at the brand spanking new Big Chill Bar just off London's Brick Lane.

We're appearing as guests to the Funk Brothers night, selecting tracks from 7pm til 12midnight. The venue is located at Dray Walk off Brick Lane, London E1 6QL, nearest tube is Liverpool Street. Tel: 0207 392 9180.

I haven't been to the venue yet, but apparently it's all leather sofa'd up with a nice food menu - designed for chilling to, rather than shaking your tail feather!

And then, Saturday 21st August -

There's the second in the Jazzman Live! sessions at Ruby-lo, 23 Orchard Street, London W1. Tel: 0207 486 3671.

I know the flyer says Ian Wright is playing, but unfortunately he's not - and Fryer just hasn't had time to change the image. Still, 5 hours of rare funk 45 dancefloor stuff from us 3 should warm your cockles.

Hopefully see some of you over the weekend!

• Belson
    Lonely Jelly
    • Apr 2003

Any attendees for one or t'other, chaps??

Comment

• Si Cheeba
      Ugly Custard
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Belson @ Aug. 20 2004,08:57)]Any attendees for one or t'other, chaps??

Yussah! Seeing as the last one was >OK<, when I went "to nip in early doors and was still there at 0215" I suppose I'd better join you boys again to bust-a-move to some tuneage

It's got nothing to do with the very favourable and easy on the eye standard of female clientle and the potential whiplash caused by the effects of watching the TTS-ing in the place

Comment

• Belson
        Lonely Jelly
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Si Cheeba @ Aug. 20 2004,09:55)]It's got nothing to do with the very favourable and easy on the eye standard of female clientle and the potential whiplash caused by the effects of watching the TTS-ing in the place
        Quality lechery from the boy Cheeba. And didn't Serms, like, actually, like.....*TALK* to one of them. I think he ....*DANCED* with her too. A return trip for the mighty, smooth talking lady slayer then, Serms?

BTW the Lord that is Adam Leaver is making the trek down, so be nice to get the fella used to the London climate for the night.

Comment

• sermad
          Chocolate Rain
          • Apr 2003

Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzz yes indeedy I did dance the shimmy shammy with a very nice lady that night.

Sadly I can't make this one as I'm on one them boat party things and then to a rave in Mile End. COME ON!!!
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Working...
          X