Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hello there

My name is Andreas and I'm from Copenhagen, Denmark and I'm new to this board. I have been posting on soulstrut for some years now but decided that it was time to become a vulture too.

Im mostly into soul/funk/hiphop but also have interests in other kinds of music...

Thanks in advance,

Dreskie

how do and welcome
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Welcome along!

He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

allways good to have more people from the continent

Comment

Welcome aboard - you don't have a spare Chris Harwood LP by any chance?
          Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Hello Sir.

Nice to hear from a Danish VVer. I believe you are the only one. But not for much longer as I will be moving to your fair city in the next few months.
            records - one a week mixcloud
            records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Hi there and welcome! Please feel free to organise a Danish Brillo with Mr Left Hand Corner, and we'll charter a ferry over for a visit.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

hey dreski

good to see you've joined after ages on the SS board.

here's to the first Brillo holiday in Denmark!
                http://www.blaxploitation.com
                Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

A danish VV meeting would be cool but I guess some of you guys would have to come over otherwise it would be pretty lonely.

Att: Left Hand. Where are going to live? In Copenhagen? How long are you staying for? If you want to meet up while you're here PM me or send a mail to [email protected]

Thanks guys,

Andreas

Comment

dreskieboogie,

Thank you for your post.

I am hoping to move to Copenhagen in the new few months. I will be living in the city centre. The move is permanent (well at least for a good few years).

I should be over there for a weekend break in the next few weeks. I have made a note of your email address and will contact you by email when I have a clearer idea of when I'm over. It would be good to meet up.
                    records - one a week mixcloud
                    records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Welcome to the V V Forum Dreskie, I hope you'll enjoy posting here!

by the way, general question to all - has SoulStrut calmed down any yet, or is it still "handbags at 10 paces" as most Vultures tell me ? ? ( i don't post there myself.. )
                      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Att: Left Hand... I will be away for the next 5 weeks but after that it would be cool to meet up. If you need any help hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

Dreskie

Comment

Whats going on Andreas...I still have your records here!
                          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

And I still have yours somewhere but after I spammed you for half a year and we never finished the trade I felt a bit pathetic.

Do you still want to trade?

Hit me up,

Andreas

Comment

BTW Sermad...

You asked me about Bennys Badekar some time ago. The movie has just been released on DVD but there&#39;s no english subtitles.

I just bought my copy today...

Dres

Comment

Working...
                              X