http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4030935785

This was £40 about a month ago!?!?!?
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

????

Mental.

That&#39;s all I can say&#33;

Comment

Holy moley&#33;
      I got out bid on one &#39;bout a coule of months ago &amp; Sermads right it was &#39;bout £40.00&#33; Shit thee bed.

Perhaps it&#39;s cause it&#39;s on that new Giles P comp (Which is pretty dam fine)
      You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Yeah man Ive been watching these for a while. I was expecting it to drop down to a more acceptable 25 sovs or so. Christ&#33;
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

theres one at this site for sale

www.budgetbeats.com
          www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

A bargain from budgetbeats, who&#39;d have thunk it&#33;  

Sermad, Christian is DJing at Finders Keepers - get him to bring it along, I&#39;m sure you&#39;d be able to trade summat...

Sorry, I&#39;m a bit slow, just realised who TuckinFrat is, cheeky monkey&#33;&#33;&#33; You took your time signing up...
            Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Same goes for this, Jesus Christ Tonite&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....1812797

I got mine for around &#036;5 and I know Rich scored his for the same, has this bloke got golden balls or wot?
              it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Soul-Fiend @ Aug. 23 2004,23:55)]I got mine for around &#036;5 and I know Rich scored his for the same, has this bloke got golden balls or wot?
                Ouch&#33; And where&#39;s the picture sleeve? (Cheers for the tip off Andy ).
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 24 2004,10:52)]
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Soul-Fiend @ Aug. 23 2004,23:55)]I got mine for around &#036;5 and I know Rich scored his for the same, has this bloke got golden balls or wot?
                  Ouch&#33; And where&#39;s the picture sleeve? (Cheers for the tip off Andy   ).
                  You both got the Russell Morris on a UK pressing?
                  That&#39;s hella rare as far as I&#39;m concerned - been after the Britpress for years now. The Aussie &amp; yank pressings are more common than clapham.

and Rich, bring back the cat-attacking-child avatar immediately&#33;
                  new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Col Wolfe @ Aug. 24 2004,15:24)]You both got the Russell Morris on a UK pressing?
                    That&#39;s hella rare as far as I&#39;m concerned - been after the Britpress for years now.  The Aussie &amp; yank pressings are more common than clapham.

and Rich, bring back the cat-attacking-child avatar immediately&#33;
                    Now, I&#39;m not sure about the country of origin Col, but&#39;s it&#39;s a small hole Decca - I&#39;ll check... And I can still see my avatar???

Anyway, the verdict after checking the Wool LP was completely inconclusive, seeing as the writers of &#39;Love, Love, Love, Love, Love&#39; aren&#39;t members of either band but Mr. D&#39;s theory still makes most sense to my feeble mind.  
                    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 24 2004,15:30)]Now, I&#39;m not sure about the country of origin Col, but&#39;s it&#39;s a small hole Decca - I&#39;ll check... And I can still see my avatar???

Anyway, the verdict after checking the Wool LP was completely inconclusive, seeing as the writers of &#39;Love, Love, Love, Love, Love&#39; aren&#39;t members of either band but Mr. D&#39;s theory still makes most sense to my feeble mind.  
                      The Aussie Pressings came with large &amp; small holes

On the lookout for Wool stuff now (if it&#39;s all in a smilar vein to the mighty Nite People)

Cat restored now
                      new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

...Just checked my eBay emails and found it - it&#39;s a French PS 45 (Decca 79.069) with &#39;It&#39;s Only A Matter Of Time&#39; on the a-side. So I guess it&#39;s not as rare as the British one, but having both parts on one side of a 45 is fine by me&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Col Wolfe @ Aug. 24 2004,15:34)]On the lookout for Wool stuff now (if it&#39;s all in a smilar vein to the mighty Nite People).
                          Don&#39;t know about the rest of the Nite People&#39;s output to compare, but the Wool LP really shouldn&#39;t set you back that much. &#39;Love, Love, Love, Love, Love&#39; is a favourite but the whole LP is listenable (jury&#39;s out on the ridiculously long &#39;Funky Walk&#39; though). IMNSHO.

Comment

Working...
                          X