• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finders keepers

FINDERS KEEPERS

Sunday 29th August.
    Cornerhouse, 70 Oxford Street, Manchester
    All day and FREE ADMISSION!

A call to arms for all vinyl junkies! This Bank Holiday Sunday Twisted nerve's B-Music DJ's will team up with vinylvulture.co.uk (the ultimate site for those who measure space and time by vinyl) to bring you an all day session (5pm till late) airing possibly "the greatest combined record collection you are ever likely to stumble accross".

12 of the most respected beat diggers and audiophiles from accross the nation will go back-to-back on the ones-and-twos providing a musical Smorgasbord of a thousand and one different flavours from the 50's 60's 70's and maybe even the eighties.

Expect Folk, Funk, Psych, Jazz, surf, soundtracks, rockabilly... the list has no boundarys.

Djs are -

Andrew Symington (Divine)
    Andy & Boney V.O.T.E.L
    Benjamin (INVISIBLE SPIES)
    Cherrystones (13 AMP)
    Chris McBride (45 kings)
    Dom Thomas
    Ed from Blaxploitation.com
    John McCready
    Lee Brady
    Matt Hero
    Rich Hero
    Sermad
    Soul Fiend
    Vinylism

Yup.

(cos we're up north)   (for the shandy drinkers - ed)   (for the people with no taste buds)   (for the I want that f**kin record)     (obviously) and   (for the next day).

Maybe a little   if I get lucky.  

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Or    if you overdo the      ...

And   &#33;&#33;&#33;

Looking forward to this - see you all on the weekend&#33;
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 23 2004,10:20)]12 of the most respected beat diggers and audiophiles from accross the nation

Matt Hero
      Rich Hero
      Surely that can&#39;t be right?
      Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
      Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

when things like these happens it feels like hell to live in sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (manzo @ Aug. 23 2004,12:26)]Surely that can&#39;t be right?  
          I know, I&#39;m worried trading standards will read that. Although we have been dipping into your wall again, for records you never knew you owned. Now piss off and finish your project, you scruffy oik&#33;  
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Hey I didn&#39;t write that - Andy V did.

If only he really knew the truth....
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (sermad @ Aug. 23 2004,13:05)]If only he really knew the truth....
              Shhh, don&#39;t tell him...

Comment

Gutted I can&#39;t make it - damn those wedding aniversaries / suprise birthday arrangements&#33;

Have a great night chaps.
                "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

yep - have a good one and go easy on the

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (wooly @ Aug. 23 2004,13:24)]yep - have a good one and go easy on the      

Are you coming along Wooly? We&#39;re looking forward to making your acquaintance.

Comment

cant wait nice to see im djing..hang about that cant be me coz no one told me bout it..whos using my fukin name, hope hes as good looking as me n he betta have da vinyls to bak it up&#33;&#33; or ill fuk him up

ya liverpool connection
                      www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

damn - sorry rich, i&#39;m not about this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (TuckinFrat @ Aug. 23 2004,13:32)]cant wait nice to see im djing..hang about that cant be me coz no one told me bout it..whos using my fukin name, hope hes as good looking as me n he betta have da vinyls to bak it up&#33;&#33; or ill fuk him up

ya liverpool connection
                          Now, are you sure it is spelt correctly ?
                          Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (TuckinFrat @ Aug. 23 2004,13:32)]ya liverpool connection
                            If you&#39;re who I think then I&#39;m confused as hell as to where that version of &#39;Gonna Spend My Life&#39; on &#39;The Crunch&#39; comes from, &#39;cos it sounds different from the flip to &#39;Knockout Drop&#39;???

And that&#39;s a damn shame you&#39;re not around Wooly - one day&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 23 2004,13:37)]
                              Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (TuckinFrat @ Aug. 23 2004,13:32)]ya liverpool connection
                              If you&#39;re who I think then I&#39;m confused as hell as to where that version of &#39;Gonna Spend My Life&#39; on &#39;The Crunch&#39; comes from, &#39;cos it sounds different from the flip to &#39;Knockout Drop&#39;???

And that&#39;s a damn shame you&#39;re not around Wooly - one day&#33;
                              yeah man..its mait matthews of the 45..gonna spend my life jus lovin you..who this??n who ya callin a wollie im a placcy scouser
                              ta
                              chris
                              www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Working...
                              X