Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerzy milian

Gents,

Can anyone let me know if the Jerzy album in the middle of llmods racks contains the track, 'Wasserpfeifenblues'

Thanks, all.

No, it's not on there Greg. Nor is it on the other Milian LP I have. I definitely recognise the track name but can't place it at the mo. Do you have any more info?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Aug. 23 2004,11:21)]No, it's not on there Greg. Nor is it on the other Milian LP I have. I definitely recognise the track name but can't place it at the mo. Do you have any more info?
      Not really, mate. Other than that it might be recorded as Jerzy Milian Orchestra. I don't know if that would make any difference to you, Mark.

Comment

I'll try to investigate. I definitely know the title but from where?????????

Comment

It might be from an apollosound library perhaps.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

which milian lp&#39;s do you have, ilmod? there&#39;re 3 of note.. don&#39;t have the tracklists for them tho

Comment

Now, I&#39;m sure I know that track from somewhere and I think it&#39;s Brillo. I can&#39;t find it by searching VV but I *think* it may have been played by The Program gents?
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Belson @ Aug. 23 2004,10:32)]

Mark, I thought you were meant to have some RARE records???
                Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Working...
                X