X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul thing

Now, who's brave enough for a punt...

Soul Thing

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

No thanks, Rich!

http://houbi.com/belpop/groups/klang.htm

Comment

LOL! Cheers Greg, I did have a few doubts myself... But surely a 'Soul Thing' that was made by two Klang's, with 'clear references to Hall and Oates' can't go wrong? If it's good enough for De La Soul...
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

if you want a copy rich I could always send you one

never listend to it but seen it alot ..

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (pokester @ Aug. 23 2004,14:52)]if you want a copy rich I could always send you one  

Cheers Steve, but I'm guessing I'll pass. Still, it could be an unheard classic...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 23 2004,14:58)]
            Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (pokester @ Aug. 23 2004,14:52)]if you want a copy rich I could always send you one  

Cheers Steve, but I'm guessing I'll pass. Still, it could be an unheard classic...

still... I willl check it (made me curious )

i

Comment

I apologise in advance (but if the writing credits K. Mansfield ).

Comment

Working...
              X