NRR: Football, eh!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRR: Football, eh!

Could the symmetry have been any more perfect?
    To infinity - and beyond!

No
    ...if in doubt consult your dealer.

Comment

Ferguson's tactical savvy pays off again
      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRegent View Post
        No
        Sorry, I meant to say yes.

Normal service will be resumed at OT

Comment

Originally posted by jakartajive View Post
          Could the symmetry have been any more perfect?
          oh hugh, you should know better!!! this thread should be up when the tie is complete and Arsenal are through. As much as the next man, I take pleasure in United falling over, but I have been stung by this too many times.
          I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Ah, but you see, we have nothing to lose (unless we get absolutely hammered, of course).

I go into tonight dreaming, of course, but at heart knowing there's no shame in losing to the current European Champions.

It's a win-win situation from a Gooner perspective.

And it'll be nice to see TH14 return home as well.
            To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

Ah, but you see, we have nothing to lose (unless we get absolutely hammered, of course).

I go into tonight dreaming, of course, but at heart knowing there's no shame in losing to the current European Champions.

It's a win-win situation from a Gooner perspective.

And it'll be nice to see TH14 return home as well.
              I quite fancy Arsenal tonight. Wenger's smarter than Guardiola and Barca have been a bit lacklustre recently apart from THE SUPERIOR BEING, THE GREATEST FOOTBALLER OF ALL TIME EVER, THE MAGNIFICENT FLEA, LIONEL DIOS MESSI
              Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Did I read that Henry is considering a big money move to play in Chicago, i.e. retiring from competitive football?
                SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                  Did I read that Henry is considering a big money move to play in Chicago, i.e. retiring from competitive football?
                  The Barca fanrag I get free with my daily paper reckons it's Man City, which amounts to the same thing really
                  Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                    The Barca fanrag I get free with my daily paper reckons it's Man City, which amounts to the same thing really
                    Their Irish fanbase will love that.
                    www.45cat.com
                    http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

Originally posted by highland cow View Post
                      Their Irish fanbase will love that.
                      "A drunken unemployed plasterer who was found urinating on the French loaves section of a large supermarket in protest at the infamous handball incident in the France vs Ireland World Cup qualifier, was this week given a suspended sentence, fined and bound over to keep the peace."

Staff found the 46-year-old urinating on the Cuisine de France section of the bread shelves in Maher’s, shouting “this will teach ye, ye cheating French bastards,” before he was taken away by local gardai.

"Gardai Anthony Flanagan told the court that he had been called to the store at 11.15 on the morning of November 25.
                      “When I reached the shop, I was informed that Mr Larkin was causing a disturbance in the bread section and when I got there, he was urinating on the French bread section and stamping on a loaf. I later ascertained that the loaves were brioches, a sort of French bread.
                      “When he saw me, he tried to run away but I apprehended him and grabbed him by the arm. He said ‘that’s for Thierry Henry, guard. If you have any pride in your country, you’ll let me go."
                      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Arshavin. Gallas. Fabregas. Good recovery, but could cost you the title...

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                          "A drunken unemployed plasterer who was found urinating on the French loaves section of a large supermarket in protest at the infamous handball incident in the France vs Ireland World Cup qualifier, was this week given a suspended sentence, fined and bound over to keep the peace."

Staff found the 46-year-old urinating on the Cuisine de France section of the bread shelves in Maher’s, shouting “this will teach ye, ye cheating French bastards,” before he was taken away by local gardai.

"Gardai Anthony Flanagan told the court that he had been called to the store at 11.15 on the morning of November 25.
                          “When I reached the shop, I was informed that Mr Larkin was causing a disturbance in the bread section and when I got there, he was urinating on the French bread section and stamping on a loaf. I later ascertained that the loaves were brioches, a sort of French bread.
                          “When he saw me, he tried to run away but I apprehended him and grabbed him by the arm. He said ‘that’s for Thierry Henry, guard. If you have any pride in your country, you’ll let me go."

Cuisine de France are an Irish company! :d
                          YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                            Arshavin. Gallas. Fabregas. Good recovery, but could cost you the title...
                            Bloody weather scrambled the digi-TV signal all the way thro' the match. Gave up in the end. Boo.
                            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
                              Bloody weather scrambled the digi-TV signal all the way thro' the match. Gave up in the end. Boo.
                              Don't worry, you didn't miss much

Comment

Working...
                              X