Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finders keepers, lovers weepers

Hey Vultures,

excuse my ignorance but the music featured on the Russ Meyer film, FKLW, was that ever released commercially on lp? Is it originally library music? I have the QDK media release which features dialogue with the music in the background. I need the music sans natter.

DS
    God bless Fatso.

It hasn't I don't reckon.
    I've got all those Cds with the dialogue included and only Vixen and Cherry, Harry & Raquel as proper soundtracks. Both are largely library stuff by William Loose as are most of the other early ones. Good Morning and Goodbye has some great swinging music too.
    Russ used a couple of KPM tracks along the way- Pop March and (i think from memory) Fine & Funky are both in BVOD and the former in C, H & R.
    Most of his films are due a UK DVD release. Two out in October.
    Library blog

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (bionic boy @ Aug. 26 2004,09:49)]Both are largely library stuff by William Loose
      Hi there,

what library did Loose write for? Did he use a pseudonym?

DS
      God bless Fatso.

Comment

I know he did some Capitol stuff but know no more than that. Try a Net search or e-mail Russ Meyer (RMfilms.com) but he might want you to but something before he tells you!
        Library blog

Comment

Thanks for the info. I recently acquired a box of library tapes of the Capitol Hi-Q series. It may be on one of those.

Cheers,
          David
          God bless Fatso.

Comment

Working...
          X