Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a london thing

Hello chaps..

I've got a short-notice overnight work trip to London today, so I wondered if there are any interesting happenings this evening that you would recommend? Anyone fancy hooking up for a ?

Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Hot funky sweaty with Bill innit!

I'll beeeee there.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

I may pop in for a bit (be good to see you down there Ian&#33.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Hoorah&#33; I&#39;ll see you there Sir(mad) and Rich&#33; Aaaaaahh.. it&#39;s all Bisto. BTW, you get my PM? Looks like I&#39;ll be in Manchestie anyway this weekend, think I&#39;m going to Electric Chair on Saturday. So should be popping in on Sundee..

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (vibra @ Aug. 26 2004,13:09)]think I&#39;m going to Electric Chair on Saturday. So should be popping in on Sundee..
          Ian, I&#39;ll email you my moby if you ain&#39;t already got it - Matt, Andy Soul Fiend and myself will be in town Saturday so it&#39;d be good to hook up.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Aug. 26 2004,13:11)]Ian, I&#39;ll email you my moby if you ain&#39;t already got it - Matt, Andy Soul Fiend and myself will be in town Saturday so it&#39;d be good to hook up.  
            Good call - let me test it and see. Holla back at me dog&#33;

Comment

Damn.. forgot no credit&#33;

I&#39;ll hopefully see you tonight anyway, think I&#39;ve got your #, will check with Serms..

See thee&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (vibra @ Aug. 26 2004,13:13)]Good call - let me test it and see. Holla back at me dog&#33;

Yep, we&#39;ll sort it later.  

Comment

I meant...

Comment

Working...
                  X