No announcement yet.

Today's YouTube thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd never, ever heard of that band until now. I like them. Thanks!
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

• Some fantastic uploads on Blacflag's channel:

Unknown Garage - Nightmare
      The Finders Keepers - Light

L.E.M. - Clubman Round-up
      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantchicken View Post
        GoGotastic, your Lordship - have you checked the Jenny Rock vid I posted on the previous page?

And does anyone know the music on that Parky clip? - top!
        yes i did indeed, totally fabbo!

i did know the name of the parky tune, but alas unlike most on here i have a memory like the proverbial sieve ... it's a library track, i know that much, i'll ask me mate ...

Comment

GoGotastic, your Lordship - have you checked the Jenny Rock vid I posted on the previous page?

And does anyone know the music on that Parky clip? - top!
          'Heavy Bopper' Alan Moorhouse ... apparently.

Comment

• Coldplay cover

Comment

• Originally posted by lord dunsby View Post
              'Heavy Bopper' Alan Moorhouse ... apparently.
              Indeed you and your mate are right (says he sheepishly, having returned from that long journey to his I Drive where said track had sat unnoticed since long ago being ripped from that Blowup Vol 2 CD that is gathering dust somewhere in his house, etc...............)

Cheers LD - It's having a memory like this that has no doubt prompted Parky himself to write to me this week - to introduce me to the Sun Life Over 50s policy...
              you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

• For all you nice people...
                Tontos

Comment

• Originally posted by radtradCat View Post
                  For all you nice people...
                  Tontos
                  yeah great track - not sure about the middle eight in that version though...
                  you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

yeah great track - not sure about the middle eight in that version though...
                    Well, it is from a film celebrating the psychedelic underground in Argentina, after all...

Comment

• Mad skillz yo!

Originally posted by radtradCat View Post
                      Well, it is from a film celebrating the psychedelic underground in Argentina, after all...
                      This is also from the psychedelic underground.
                      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                        Someone I know in there? Who's in the Chewbacca costume?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                          Considering he's a chronic asthmatic, Vader sure can cut a rug.
                          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

• Originally posted by radtradCat View Post
                            Someone I know in there? Who's in the Chewbacca costume?
                            Tom? (He only did it because they promised to play 'Iron Man' on the outro).

Love the shout of 'Ootini' while Chewie and Hair Bear Bunch Slash are getting down.

"Well on the plus side it was far more entertaining than the prequels not to mention vastly more StarWars related."
                            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

• Billy Bond, five years earlier.

Comment

• Jimmy Smith - Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?

Comment

Working...
                                X