Today's YouTube thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short video looking inside the mellotron

(worth subscribing to that Doctor Mix channel if you're interested in studio gear - some interesting demos of various old drum machines, synths etc)

Comment

• Men I Trust - Seven
      The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

• The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

• I think you or someone already posted that a few pages back. It's nice, but the guitar is terribly out of tune

Comment

Comment

• Barry Beats is back

digging in Cornwall for stuff to sample armed only with a pound

Comment

• Neil Young finds a bootleg recording of himself in a record store and tells the clerk he's taking it, eventually walks out with a ridiculous green candle.

Comment

• Lots of retro technology, furry hats and furry faces in 1970s Tallinn.

Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

Comment

• Just discovered this Turkish channel, one for the folk fans.

Lots of meditative videos of bearded men in forests twanging away.

this is lovely (although the cat looks startled when he starts singing and runs away)

impressive strumming technique here

etc

Comment

• Originally posted by bongolia View Post
                      Just discovered this Turkish channel, one for the folk fans.

Lots of meditative videos of bearded men in forests twanging away.

this is lovely (although the cat looks startled when he starts singing and runs away)

Anyone in the vicinity of Fife can pop along to see Ozgur in December. Someone should press that up on a one sided 12", chicken noises and all.
                      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

• the occasional shotgun fire in the background is more worrying than the chickens (I think there was some donkey braying towards the end too?)

Comment

• A stone groove, man. Let me fetch my pipe.

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

• Esp. the first two tracks.

A vinyl edition exists.

Comment

Comment

• checking out the sounds north of the border in preparation for the move then?

I think I only have one Gaelic Psalms LP, the one in the Tangent "Scottish Tradition" series:

https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Arti...elease/2129530

That series is good, and they are often cheap in record shops, only paid two or three quid for mine I think

Comment

Working...
                                X