Grootna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grootna

Found a copy of the Grootna LP at the weekend but the guy wants £25. As I only know one track I would appreciate any info on:

A) Is it a consistantly good LP or ist "Because I'm Funky" the only good track?

B) Is 25 notes a reasonable price (or trade equivalant - which is more likely).

Info appreciated.
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

IMO Grootna is a one tracker.

The rest of the album is one big acid trip to the next, which doesn't provide too much excitement.

Back in the days when it was 'Nugget - ed' the album commanded anywhere up to £60.

£20 - £25 is much more like it, and the general figure that seems to be banded around at the moment.

Comment

not listened to it for a while,but from what i remember "i'm funky" is the only decent tune on that lp...i'd look for it cheaper if i were you...

Comment

I'd agree with Belson, although I think it's more in the blues-rock vein than acid (it's similar to Butterfield Blues Band stuff). Having said that, I think you can get it cheaper than that, if you don't mind waiting a bit. I got it off eBay about 18 months ago for $7. I've seen it go for not much more (though you'd have to add 7 quid for P&P since it's likely to be from the US).
        http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

One tracker, look for a cheaper copy.

Comment

I've got a spare copy if that's any use to you sir...
            We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

John you are a gent - I'll email you with my current trades.
              "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

cool!
                We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Working...
                X