Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty vessels

Who is Empty Vessels on Ebay????????

Yeah, it is Rich. Didn't you ask a couple of months ago? I'm sure someone did.
    Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
    Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

It's a constant question. Bastard gets to everything first.

Comment

*ahem* PM me Mark...  

Likewise everyone, if I'm bidding on anything and you're playing by Vulture Gentleman's Club rules just get in touch!
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

empty vessels is biddin on every record i want always!! i thought it was votel coz now hes got a kid his vessels should be empty, if ya see wot i mean
          www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (TuckinFrat @ Sep. 02 2004,11:32)]empty vessels is biddin on every record i want always!! i thought it was votel coz now hes got a kid his vessels should be empty, if ya see wot i mean
            'Empty vessels make most noise'. Since I'm a big windbag it seemed appropriate. Might have to change my I.D. now though...
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I think every lurker is now going to ebay and checking your history and bids

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (pokester @ Sep. 02 2004,13:05)]I think every lurker is now going to ebay and checking your history and bids  
                Don't I know it mate!    Wondered why the board had gone suddenly quiet.

Still, fair do's to Mark for playing like a gent.  

Comment

checking out histories is good. except a few years ago when it was someone i looked up from the Crates list and in amongst the breakbeat raer was a load of kinky bondage gear...

Comment

Name names Mike, who was it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 02 2004,16:04)]Name names Mike, who was it!!!

...why ? Are you buying or selling Rich ???

Comment

Comment

or a famous breaks high-bidder $$$....... buying nazi stuff

Comment

But, to be fair, that doesn't look like memorabilia collecting in the Lemmy sense, more like researching a thesis. And said famous breaks high-bidder is registered on the board... Just goes to show there's eyes everywhere.

(Where's our three-eyed avatar godammit?!?).

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 03 2004,16:57)]But, to be fair, that doesn't look like memorabilia collecting in the Lemmy sense.
                              Yes i shure but :
                              It was just strange to see that amongst the "placebostylerearbreaks" list...

like llmod1 rugby doll

Comment

Working...
                              X