Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suitable for framing

hey!

just thought i'd mention that urban outfitters on oxfiord street have got lp sleeve frames. just perfect for dat big jim h lp or summat.
    Endless Tripe

oooh where is that?
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

its on the soho end of oxford street, north side. where c&amp;a used to be.
      Endless Tripe

Comment

that must be a pretty new store then. has it got lots of funky furniture inside? I fancy an eames&#33;

Comment

that&#39;d be nice. alas, i think it mainly sells clobber along with interesting bits and bobs. i&#39;ve never been in - the frame was a pressie.
          Endless Tripe

Comment

I used to work there... overpriced junk for trendies. The LP frames are nice though, ten notes each if I remember rightly.

PS Plaid a demo of a star wars LEGO game today a good excuse for

Comment

That store&#39;s weird (I&#39;ve only been to the one on Ken High St). When I lived in New York Urban Outfitters was like a Top Shop for boys&#39;n&#39;girls, loads of pretty cheap but halfway trendy gear. Here it&#39;s the same fucking price in £ as it was in &#036;. Way overpriced.
              http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 04 2004,16:15)]that must be a pretty new store then. has it got lots of funky furniture inside? I fancy an eames&#33;
                a mate of ours is a furniture restorer. those eames chairs fall apart in no time&#33; he&#39;s had to restore the plywood bits on loads of &#39;em.
                http://www.blaxploitation.com
                Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (theeman @ Sep. 05 2004,09:57)]a mate of ours is a furniture restorer. those eames chairs fall apart in no time&#33; he&#39;s had to restore the plywood bits on loads of &#39;em.
                  I bought an Eames with the foot stool thing at an auction a few years ago (£300). Piece of crap it was. The ply layers began to split apart &amp; the adjustment mechanism had rusted up. Right nasty. The earlier ones are better quality. I traded it off.

Slightly off subject here but had to share some of the insane storage options by this lot: bloq
                  new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Col Wolfe @ Sep. 05 2004,10:25)]Slightly off subject here but had to share some of the insane storage options by this lot: bloq
                    Christ&#33;&#33; Have you seen the price of their &#39;Big PC Squares&#39;?&#33;&#33;&#33; Sermad you are seriously undercharging.

Comment

£290 for a square&#33;? What does it do...magically turn all your duke grants into gentle rains?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Col Wolfe @ Sep. 05 2004,10:25)]I bought an Eames with the foot stool thing at an auction a few years ago (£300).  Piece of crap it was.  The ply layers began to split apart &amp; the adjustment mechanism had rusted up.  Right nasty.  The earlier ones are better quality.  I traded it off.  
                        if anyone can sort me out with one of these, i&#39;ll be a happy man.

Comment

Damn so I have to find a vintage eames? Thanks for the advice. Way out of my price bracket at the moment anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 05 2004,16:05)]Damn so I have to find a vintage eames? Thanks for the advice. Way out of my price bracket at the moment anyways.
                            Unless you want to buy one from a dealer

Can you afford this one Sermad?

Eames Chair - scroll to the bottom
                            new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

yeah Ive got 4k under my bed. sure no worries...

Comment

Working...
                              X