Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to say hello

Hi

I've peepin' into VV site and forums for a long time now, but this is my first post,
    and it's just to say hello to everybody at the forums, and to thank the guys behind VV for doing such a great job.

Peace.

MoogMan    
    ((-_-)) The groove is out there ((-_-))

cool a new lurker comes out! hurrah!

where are you from mr moogman?

ps other lurkers please say hello!
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Thanks, sermad

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] ]where are you from mr moogman?
      I&#39;m from Sao Paulo, Brasil, a city where I used to find nice records, but now is dry as a desert. Anyway, I keep digging.

Comment

Moog Man

Hi there, good stuff to have you along.

All your Gall Costa / Mutantes doubles are welcome over here.

Peace to you

Boney
        You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Hi, BoneyVotel

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] ]All your Gall Costa / Mutantes doubles are welcome over here
          What Gal Costa &amp; Mutantes do you look for?

Peace to you

Comment

Welcome along to the board Moogman
            He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

I went to brazil about 3 years ago and fell in love with the country. I went to sao paulo, iguacu, florianopolis and rio. I want to go back and see brazilia, recife and salvador&#33;

I&#39;m looking for gal&#39;s first two lps. Both S/T.

Comment

Im ok for Gal Costa LP&#39;s, but need the Os Mutantes LP where they are on stage on the cover. Any 45 ep&#39;s you know of? along the psych lines?

Also Os ipenemas LP on cbs, would love an OG of that, do you know it, how rare is it over there? (Ive got the boot re-issue)
                You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Hi Sermad,

I have a spare copy of Gal from 69, includes the fuzzed out track &quot;Tuareg&quot;. I will have to find it and check the condition, I&#39;ll let you know&#33;

Mark GV
                  Mark GV Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/referencepointlondon

Comment

Hi BoneyVotel,

The Os Ipanemas on original CBS is tough to find, they only pressed about 500 copies. (finding in clean condition is always a problem for 60s albums as well&#33
                    There is also a 7&quot; CBS release, which has one non LP track from the same year....

Mark GV
                    Mark GV Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/referencepointlondon

Comment

hello moogman,

have you got a favourite moog album? or favourite moog?&#33;

i could do with some gal costa LPs as well&#33;

Comment

Thanks to everybody for the welcoming.

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] ] I went to brazil about 3 years ago and fell in love with the country. I went to sao paulo, iguacu, florianopolis and rio. I want to go back and see brazilia, recife and salvador&#33;

I&#39;m looking for gal&#39;s first two lps. Both S/T.
                        Sermad, it&#39;s nice to know that you enjoyed coming to Brasil. I think Brasil is a nice place to live, in despite of all poverty and violence...
                        I have a copy of Gal&#39;s second album. Trade?

Comment

yeah the bus terminal at sao paulo was pretty scarey. Indeed the poverty was sickening but hopefully when more and more tourists come, the money coming into the country will filter down to those less fortunate. I hope if I go back things will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] ]Im ok for Gal Costa LP&#39;s, but need the Os Mutantes LP where they are on stage on the cover. Any 45 ep&#39;s you know of? along the psych lines?

Also Os ipenemas LP on cbs, would love an OG of that, do you know it, how rare is it over there? (Ive got the boot re-issue)
                            BoneyVotel, is the Mutantes&#39; album you look for the one Rita was in a bridal dress? If yes, I have a copy for trade. Need to check for the 45&#39;s; never saw any.
                            About the Os Ipanemas one, in almost 10 years of digging I have saw it only once, and it was very expensive, about us&#036; 200. Anyway, if I find one, I&#39;ll drop you a line.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] ]hello moogman, have you got a favourite moog album? or favourite moog?&#33;
                              i could do with some gal costa LPs as well&#33;
                              Hi, wooly. I don&#39;t have too much moog albums, maybe 10, and my faves are the perrey &amp; kingsley ones, although I find moog albums a hit &amp; miss game (at least, the ones I own). I choose moogman as a nick cos&#39; it sounds a bit silly.
                              I have a copy of Gal&#39;s first album for trade (the one with Que pena, and Baby).

Comment

Working...
                              X