Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty fan male!

Hello.

For those of you unable to see "Dirty Fan Male - The Show" live at the Edinburgh Fringe there is some good news.

A limited run of the show - extended by some 30 minutes - is being held at the Croydon Warehouse Theatre this week and next.

In Edinburgh, the show became the word of mouth hit of the festival and we were outselling some well advertised and heavily promoted acts by a country mile, all by accident.

We won a Guardian Award, we received lots of rude and glittering reviews and everyone who came to watch the show laughed all the way home.

The reviewer from Metro "Laughed his tits off".

So, if you are interested in seeing this little monster, the information is below. You may go "Oh God, not Croydon", but there are trains about every 5 minuted from Waterloo, and the Theatre is 100 yards from the station the other end. Having said that, I don't know which Croydon Station it is, but you can always ask the Theatre, and the journey takes about 10 minutes. So it's not that bad really. And it's really worth seeing Wisbey peform these letters live. No really, it is. And there's a bar at the Theatre.

Right, here we go:

Croydon Warehouse Theatre
    Dingwall Road
    Croydon
    CR0 2NF

Box Office: 0208 680 4060

[email protected]

http://www.croydonwarehousetheatre.co.uk

Wed 8th Sept - Sunday 19th

Performance times:

Tuesday - 6.30pm
    Wednesday - Saturdays - 8pm
    Sunday - 5pm and 8pm

See you there or not.

[email protected]

-----

yay! Im gonna go.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Nooo&#33; Not Croydon&#33;&#33;&#33;
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

ghetto innit&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 06 2004,15:09)]ghetto innit&#33;
        Only the strong survive...
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Shall we take the tram? where the hell does that go to?

Comment

this show is bloody fantastic by the way. it&#39;s very rude so don&#39;t take your granny, but very very funny. wisbey is a diamond.
            http://www.blaxploitation.com
            Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 06 2004,15:19)]Shall we take the tram? where the hell does that go to?
              No, you don&#39;t need to. Just turn right out of the station and take the first right. As for where the tram goes, I only know that it gets you out of Croydon... (Wimbledon if you&#39;re lucky. New Addington if you&#39;re not).

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] ]this show is bloody fantastic by the way. it&#39;s very rude so don&#39;t take your granny, but very very funny. wisbey is a diamond.
                Totally agree - Mr D, Fingersports, Colin Hero and myself all went the other week and had not a bad word to say about it - really, really funny
                "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Baffled many a punter with &#39;I Want To Increase My Cock&#39; off that album. I developed a penchant for bookending it with Slipknot&#39;s &#39;People=Shit&#39; and Kermit&#39;s &#39;It&#39;s Not Easy Being Green&#39; at the end of a night.

Consider this a request to bring the show to the North West. Of England, not London.
                  http://jimcassius.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                  X