Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On behalf of the family of Neil Suddes (Towny)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like many here, I never met the man in real life. Despite that, I feel sick at this news. My thoughts are with his family and those who knew him well.

There's also a feeling of great sadness that I'll never get to meet him now.

Rest in peace fella.

Barney
    Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

• Thats shocking news. My thoughts are with his family. RIP

Comment

• This is truly shocking news - I can only agree with what everyone else has said.

Never met him, but always loved his posts - a major loss to this community. My thoughts are with his family & friends.

RIP Neil
        "Cover condition:Is perfect except on back cover theres an area of dirty smudge dont know what it is and covers a bit wrinkled which im sure could be flattened out"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...6018553&type=3

Comment

• Nothing I can think of typing seems adequate. I heard the news yesterday’s at Sie’s but it’s only finally sunk in, reading through this thread. Neil was a true Vinyl Vulture, he was one of the people who made this place what it is and I remember him replying to my very first post here. I was privileged to meet him on a handful of occasions and he was a gent, every bit as knowledgeable, enthusiastic and engaging in the real world as he was online. I’ll miss him and my thoughts go out to his family and all of you lucky enough to know the man. Rest in peace, Neil.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

• Condolences to his family and friends

Comment

• Very sad news... A real loss. My thoughts go out to family and friends. I only had the fortune to meet him once but had some memorable conversations and would echo what others have said regarding his warmth and willingness to share his knowledge.
              Soundcloud

Comment

• R.I.P Towny.

Comment

• The shock of this is only now fading to sadness.

A terrible loss.

We'll miss you, Neil.

May you rest in peace.

Comment

• I am saddened and shocked at such news. Towny you were an inspiration to us all and one of the peers I wished to emulate if only I could gain a snippet of the knowledge you have dropped on here. Words fail me. Thoughts rest with your family.
                    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

• Very sad news, although I never met Towny the strength of community here makes it feel like you sort of know everyone. My condolences to his family and friends.
                      For folks sake!

Comment

• I never met Towny but read his posts with great interest, it is indeed very sad news his passing, particularly so young, RIP mate.

Comment

• Im quite shocked by this news.

RIP Towny.
                          http://soundcloud.com/anthroprophh

Comment

• I am another old friend of Neils from Cambridge and I am finding this sad news hard to believe.
                            For a while Neil was a close friend. I have so many good memories of this gem of a guy. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Neil. You were the best company.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy Ya Ya View Post
                              This is truly shocking news - I can only agree with what everyone else has said.

Never met him, but always loved his posts - a major loss to this community. My thoughts are with his family & friends.

RIP Neil
                              Likewise.

RIP

Comment

• Like quite a few of us here I never met Towny and only know him through the words, pictures and music selection...

Sad news indeed...
                                "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Working...
                                X