Scottish meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish meet?

Following on from a drunken conversation (on my part at least) with Mr Divine and Colin Hero it was decided I should canvas opinion as to whether anybody would be interested in attending a North of the Border Crate Marauders meet up in a Brillo / Tanners / B-Music stylee?

We were thinking Edinburgh, a weekend night and probably in the new year in order to give plenty of warning / time for arrangements.

Would anybody be up for this or would it just be me, Col and Andrew sat around listening to some weird records?
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Well, I'd planned to visit / ruin your weekend (delete as applicable) again in late Jan / Early Feb 2005.

Hoping we can find a warmer dig this time
    Matt Hero

Comment

Count me in too.
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 09 2004,14:14)]Count me in too.  
        Christ on a bike! Is there any Vulture meeting you will not attend Rich?

I make that a 730 mile round trip.

I'm not giving you a lift to that Brillo
        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Hadrian Elephant @ Sep. 09 2004,14:38)]Christ on a bike! Is there any Vulture meeting you will not attend Rich?

I make that a 730 mile round trip.

I'm not giving you a lift to that Brillo  

In short, no. But take the piss out of Matt, 'cos he'll be travelling further. Although I think he'll have a similar distance trip to the airport as I will.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Hell yeah! Can fly to Edinburgh from Norwich too. Need to visit that way soon for all that Rosslyn Chappel gubbins. Anyone been there?
            new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] ]Need to visit that way soon for all that Rosslyn Chappel gubbins. Anyone been there?
              Yeah but just for weddings, funerals etc you looking for the Grail Col?

Rich has suggest this should be called McBrillo btw.
              "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Sep. 09 2004,16:31)]Rich has suggest this should be called McBrillo btw.
                Cheeky get, that was your idea&#33;

But I agree with you Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Sep. 09 2004,16:31)]Yeah but just for weddings, funerals etc you looking for the Grail Col?
                  Yeah, a bit of Saan Graal would be nice or St John&#39;s head on a platter...
                  If they ain&#39;t there I&#39;m on the next Citroen C3 to Rennes Le Chateau
                  new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

McBrillo, hehe..

I&#39;d be up for this, ain&#39;t been up to Edinburgh for aaaaages (I&#39;m lookin&#39; at you Col&#33; )

McBring it on&#33;
                    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (vibra @ Sep. 09 2004,17:02)]McBring it on&#33;
                      Right&#33; Outside now&#33; That&#39;s appalling.

I may well be up for this (someone&#39;s got to try to keep Matt under control ).

Of course, it all depends on:

a) Me getting a job so that I can afford it

b) Said job letting me have the time off.

So, other than those two trifling matters, I&#39;ll be there&#33;
                      Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
                      Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (manzo @ Sep. 09 2004,21:56)]
                        Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (vibra @ Sep. 09 2004,17:02)]McBring it on&#33;
                        Right&#33; Outside now&#33; That&#39;s appalling.  

I may well be up for this (someone&#39;s got to try to keep Matt under control   ).

Of course, it all depends on:

a) Me getting a job so that I can afford it

b) Said job letting me have the time off.

So, other than those two trifling matters, I&#39;ll be there&#33;
                        Just don&#39;t get a job and save all the money you&#39;d have spent sending off applications, travelling to interviews...  

And exemplary new signature there Hayden.  

Comment

I take it one of you shandy drinkers is gonna divert off the A1 and pick me up in Darlo (and any others) for the quick trek over the border ?? ? ? ? ?

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

&quot;You&#39;re just a squirrel trying to get a nut&#33; Now get on outta here....&quot;

Nice one Hayden - I reckon that it is quite apt you changed your sign-off to &quot;The Rain&quot;, seeing how we are talking about Scotland &#33; hehe&#33;

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ Sep. 10 2004,13:23)]I take it one of you shandy drinkers is gonna divert off the A1 and pick me up in Darlo for the quick trek over the border ?? ? ? ? ?

Erm, I was gonna fly Sie. Half the cost of the petrol and much less time, too (assuming the flight isn&#39;t cancelled on the way back ). With the added bonus that I won&#39;t be able to bring up so many records that noone else can get a look in. But I hope that a lack of lift won&#39;t put you off training it up?&#33;?

Comment

Working...
                              X