Liverpool fc/anfield rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool fc/anfield rap

Just reading the Freddy Fresh book and noticed that in the Virgin Records UK section (the book is organized by record labels) he lists Liverpool FC/Anfield Rap!!!!
    Wonder if he ever actually heard it (IÂ’d presume not) or its rather a case of a UK contact told him about it for a laugh, to see if heÂ’d list it or something.

There's a few odd ones in Peter Wermelinger's 'Funky And Groovy Music Records Lexicon' too. If I remember, there's a Betty Boo track listed, and a good few others that are out of place...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Can the forum moderators please delete any and all references to Liverpool FC (spit&#33 and Anfield (spit&#33 before I go into an apopleptic rage and use the word 'C*NT' far more than is necessary on a Friday afternoon.

This has been an appeal on behalf of 'Exterminate the Vermin'.

Thankyou.
      Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Maybe it's in there for historical interest or something. Y'know, to show how the style infiltrated the mainstream, or whatever..It was based on "I know you got soul", wasn't it?

Is "Holiday Rap" by MC Miker G and DJ Sven in there?
        Endless Tripe

Comment

Wikka Rap by the Evasions?
          http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Anything by Morris Minor & The Majors ?
            Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Sep. 10 2004,15:24)]Wikka Rap by the Evasions?
              There's another one by the Evasions "Jock's Rap" (geddit?). A hilarious north of the border take on "The Message" (hardy Mchar).
              Endless Tripe

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (son of stan @ Sep. 10 2004,15:22)]Is "Holiday Rap" by MC Miker G and DJ Sven in there?
                Yes its in there.

But Morris Minor & The Majors are not, freddy's sleeping on that joint.

Comment

'N-n-n-n-nineteen Not Out' by the Commentators.

It doesn't get more mainstream than Rory pissing Bremner.

And didn't Kevin Baylon (played by Mmoloki Christie) rock a few rhymes in the great smack rap 'Just Say No'?
                  Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                  X