Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jazz orkestar radio-televizije beograd (1948-1978)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz orkestar radio-televizije beograd (1948-1978)

what's the going rate for this? is $140 too steep or about normal?

I had mine for $100 but $140 seems to be a fair price considering the quality and the rarity of this record.
    The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
    Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

Comment

Anyway, it's probably the best (by far) big band funk record ever done.
      The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
      Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

Comment

thanks for the words.. seems it's not an extortionate amount for the lp.. i've only heard it once though when a frined played it to me- sounded great then. i'll have to pester him for another listen before shelling out that much

Comment

Amazing stuff this one. And $140 is a fair price for it..it's almost impossible to find one of these for cheap - correct me if I'm wrong.

Would like to see it pop on a "proper dealer's" list someday..for a pricecheck ; )

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (seamus @ Sep. 14 2004,12:35)]Amazing stuff this one. And $140 is a fair price for it..it's almost impossible to find one of these for cheap - correct me if I'm wrong.
            there was one on e-bay 2 years ago went for 210 $
            yupressing sold one for 250 $ last year

so 140 $ is a good price

Comment

200-250?? didn't know it went up *that* high! 140 sounds like a veritable bargain.. all i need to do is find a spare 100 somewhere now..

ps you still want those lps?

Comment

yes hayes but I looking for stuff to trade with you ....

before you spend all that cash do you have an minidisc ?
                i could make you a tape

Comment

no mini-disc, but i have friend who owns the lps in question.. i'm going to bug him to let me listen to it. i don't have that much money for at least a month or so anyway.. thanks for the offer though, appreciated

Comment

Working...
                  X