Lefties soul connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefties soul connection

has anyboy seen live the group "lefties soul connection"? are they as good as the people say? i know that they have played a couple of gigs in the u.k., so maybe some of you can tell me how they are.
    can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

They played at Hot, Funky And Sweaty and, even accounting for the routinely high standard of the bands Nick books, Lefties were good. No weak links in the line up, the rhythm section was shit hot and their stagecraft was good. And they finished with a few medleys of funk covers and 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida', which was the cherry on top for me. Recommended.
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Anyone got any of their records spare? I really want the first one.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Have you tried Olski&#39;s site, Serms?

Click...
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Good band.
          Good lads, i&#39;ve seen them a few times here in holland and even had the privalige of djing with/for them.

as for the first 45, It&#39;s a real tough one to track down these day&#39;s it seems.
          you might be better of just getting in touch with Alviz (hammond player) [email protected]
          and heres there site adress for more info http://www.geocities.com/ontheone.geo/

good luck
          Whats you&#39;re style ?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 15 2004,19:27)]They played at Hot, Funky And Sweaty and, even accounting for the routinely high standard of the bands Nick books, Lefties were good. No weak links in the line up, the rhythm section was shit hot and their stagecraft was good. And they finished with a few medleys of funk covers and &#39;In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida&#39;, which was the cherry on top for me. Recommended.
            And the MC was killer&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;

The Lefties have their show down pat. Tight and very, very good.

Comment

I don&#39;t think that Olski or the band still have copies of Doin&#39; The Thing.
              On eBay a copy went for &#036;38 last week. (item: 4035859590)
              I think I have spares, but I will be travelling until Sep. 29th.
              Send me eMails and I&#39;ll check when I&#39;ve got time.

Comment

yes the first one is devenitily sooold out. had a chat with olski and the bandmembers just a vew days ago.
                i try to get the lefties for a couple of shows in switzerland.
                can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Comment

Working...
                X