Burton inc. lp question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (breaks4days @ Sep. 24 2004,15:32)]Everytrack is great. There is funk, disco and soul influences at play. It's a private press LP, only 500 pressed and only distributed locally, made by a husband/wife/son team, recorded in their basement. They are also ex-members of the funk outfit Messengers Inc. which recently had a track comped on the Midwest Funk release.

Is that enough?
    That's exactly enough fella

I'll add it to my mental shopping list at the boot. Stranger things have turned up y'know
    Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (breaks4days @ Sep. 24 2004,15:32)]
      Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Sep. 24 2004,14:52)]
      Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (breaks4days @ Sep. 24 2004,14:28)]This record is really really really good. Every track is killer. Several great dance/play-out tunes.

I know that if you UK heads heard it you would slit my throat for a copy.
      So, let me get this straight.

You ask if anyone know anything about this record, yet you already own said LP and like it alot.

You'd get a bit further perhaps, if you posted the information that you already know and gave people a bit more to go on, rather than engaging is some sort of 'who's got the biggest penis' match, with an obscure(ish) US LP.

I don't think I need to hear it to want to opt in to the latter  
      We learned Imperialism from the best.

But i'm not trying to get political here as I'm merely joking 'bout the imperialism. I am personally disgraced by our Nations actions. But enough about that.

Regarding the "large penis" comment, I was simply trying to gauge what people know about this record before I came out and said I have a copy.  

Everytrack is great. There is funk, disco and soul influences at play. It's a private press LP, only 500 pressed and only distributed locally, made by a husband/wife/son team, recorded in their basement. They are also ex-members of the funk outfit Messengers Inc. which recently had a track comped on the Midwest Funk release.

Is that enough?
      Honestly. Given the fact that you know most of the people here are Brits or Europeans, and you also know that it's a private press (500 only) made locally (to you), then how do you think we're gonna know anything about, even less that it even exists? You think someone might turn one up at an Cancer Research in Chipping Norton, eh? Get a grip, mate.
      http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

[i] how do you think we're gonna know anything about, even less that it even exists?[i]

Ladyboy,

Because you guys (Brits/Euros) are many times more up on American stuff than most Americans. Didn't think it would be much of a stretch to ask.

Not really worth getting upset about.

Comment

Working...
        X