Booted of ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booted of ebay

i paid this guy via paypal for a funk 45 and he says i didnt pay..logged on to my ebay and found im suspended, had records for sale, tons of stuff im watchin n i cant access any of it...there scum and when you pay by paypal its clearly marked?? how simple can it be..

'whats goin on' [marvin gaye]

and in the great words of albert king 'if it wasnt for bad luck i woudnt have any luck at all'
    www.budgetbeats.com

That SUCKS !!!!
    SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

happened to me as well. its really difficult to get it sorted since paypal and ebay don't have any decent customer service. good luck, i'd register again with a new handle on a slightly different name (yes, lie). i won't do it since i'm doing ebay cold turkeyt as we speak...
      er

Comment

I thought you were suspended only after three 'non paying bidder' strikes, not just one? And if you've got the paypal record in your history, copy & paste it to send to the customer services address. I know they're crap (well, ebay are - Paypal are patchy, but not so bad overall) but you ought to get a response. Apparently the ebay forums are heavily monitored, too, and I've heard a few folks saying they've had official responses after posting in those...

Mind you, if you can't access them might be tricky...
        a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

the guys realised i did pay him now n hes goin to sort it out..pain in the ass
          www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

What's the big deal ?

All you need is a new credit / bank card and you can get back onto the 'Bay. . .

Comment

Working...
            X