Rarest most desireable euro 45's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rarest most desireable euro 45's

What Euro only 45's would you guys recommend as being essential?

My selection is pretty meager but France Gall Jazz a Go Go & the like would be in there.
    You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

commodores..keep on dancing.atlantic france pic sleeve
      ray peiera..they say..emi france
      jaques dutronic/georges raudi..stercok vogue france
      maledictus sound..kriminal theme..vogue france 45
      vigon..frozen popcorn..eggg france
      nilsmen..sandstep..rjr..sweden

shit this is endless
      www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Sep. 28 2004,17:01)]What Euro only 45's would you guys recommend as being essential?
        You start mate! You've probably got more euro goodies than a lot (note not all of you before you start moaning&#33 of us put together...

I'm awaiting euro enlightenment
        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

yeah lets see them fat lists
          www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Bennys Badekar.
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

I knew that was coming&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m in the process of marking 30 highly exciting comprehension exercises in front of my computer, as soon as I&#39;ve finished I&#39;ll post some, promise

Does that Vigon 45 actually exist then? I&#39;ve been looking for this for ages and never had a whiff. I&#39;ve got it on a comp but I assumed they just changed the name.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 28 2004,17:36)]Bennys Badekar.
                Serms, is that the Scandi kids cartoon thing?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Sep. 28 2004,17:38)]I knew that was coming&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m in the process of marking 30 highly exciting comprehension exercises in front of my computer, as soon as I&#39;ve finished I&#39;ll post some, promise  

Does that Vigon 45 actually exist then? I&#39;ve been looking for this for ages and never had a whiff. I&#39;ve got it on a comp but I assumed they just changed the name.
                  its 45 only ,i never heard of it on LP
                  www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Battered Ornaments &#39;Shattered&#39;
                    Bob Downes &#39;Keep Off The Grass&#39;
                    Janko Nilovic And Dave Sucky &#39;Music And Sound Effects By...&#39;
                    Devil&#39;s Anvil &#39;Kardadon&#39;
                    Manu Dibango &#39;Dikalo&#39;
                    Placebo &#39;Balek&#39;

And on and on...

And yes, where&#39;s your suggestions Mark???
                    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Ive got another vigon 45. Kind of euro jerk soul. I&#39;ll dig it out.
                      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 28 2004,17:51)]Battered Ornaments &#39;Shattered&#39;
                        Bob Downes &#39;Keep Off The Grass&#39;
                        Janko Nilovic And Dave Sucky &#39;Music And Sound Effects By...&#39;
                        Devil&#39;s Anvil &#39;Kardadon&#39;
                        Manu Dibango &#39;Dikalo&#39;
                        Placebo &#39;Balek&#39;

And on and on...

And yes, where&#39;s your suggestions Mark???  
                        Rich, if you want to come round and finish my marking for me then I&#39;ll go off and rummage through my 45 boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Sep. 28 2004,17:54)]Rich, if you want to come round and finish my marking for me then I&#39;ll go off and rummage through my 45 boxes.
                          Howabout I come round and rummage through your 45 boxes Mark?

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Sep. 28 2004,17:58)]
                            Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Sep. 28 2004,17:54)]Rich, if you want to come round and finish my marking for me then I&#39;ll go off and rummage through my 45 boxes.
                            Howabout I come round and rummage through your 45 boxes Mark?

You&#39;ll have to get past me and my highly trained group of eldery ladies who will annoyingly weave their shopping trollies in front of you to hamper your progress.

Comment

the Danyel Gerard &#39;Sexologie&#39; 45 has to be in the Top10 - there&#39;s one on ebay at the mo - currently cheap&#33;

William Sheller&#39;s &#39;Excitissimo&#39;/Erotissimo&#39; + Monique Thubert&#39;s &#39;Avec Les Orielles&#39; - hell, anything off that Wizzz comp in fact (only the Rich Bordeaux ones have evaded me now)

Vigon&#39;s &#39;Take Me&#39;, Patchwork&#39;s &#39;Telephone Sam&#39;, Uta&#39;s &#39;Baudelaire&#39;, JC Heavy &#39;Mr Deal&#39;, Matadors&#39; &#39;Get Down From That Tree&#39;, Tops &#39;Studio 1635&#39;

Plus a 1000 yet to track down

endless.....
                              new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Working...
                              X