Fuzz acid & flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuzz acid & flowers

Just got hold of the brand spanking new edition of Fuzz Acid & Flowers and by gawd has it been updated!  It's even thicker than the South Birmingham Yellow Pages!  One new thing is they've added a 'rarity scale' to the albums, now whether this is a good thing or a bad thing I'm not sure yet.

I got mine from piccadilly recs (max. postage so you might as well get some records from them while you're at it, unless you live in manc.)  Anyway I'm off to bed as I'm working nights this week  
    A ECOUTER FORT, INVITEZ VOS VOISINS!"Hear this disc loud. Squat your neighbours' ears"

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Raj Mann @ Sep. 30 2004,10:17)]Just got hold of the brand spanking new edition of Fuzz Acid & Flowers and by gawd has it been updated!  It's even thicker than the South Birmingham Yellow Pages!  One new thing is they've added a 'rarity scale' to the albums, now whether this is a good thing or a bad thing I'm not sure yet.

I got mine from piccadilly recs (max. postage so you might as well get some records from them while you're at it, unless you live in manc.)  Anyway I'm off to bed as I'm working nights this week  
    The revised Tapestry Of Delights is good too
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

And apparently it&#39;s not out everywhere at all.

Been phoning about all sorts of shops with the cat no trying to save that delivery charge and ebverybody&#39;s saying it&#39;s not released until 2005 and have 0 stock.

Looks like Piccadilly have dibs on it, somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Belson @ Sep. 30 2004,15:38)]And apparently it&#39;s not out everywhere at all.

Been phoning about all sorts of shops with the cat no trying to save that delivery charge and ebverybody&#39;s saying it&#39;s not released until 2005 and have 0 stock.

Have you tried Greyhound mate?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Col Wolfe @ Sep. 30 2004,15:39)]
          Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Belson @ Sep. 30 2004,15:38)]And apparently it&#39;s not out everywhere at all.

Have you tried Greyhound mate?
          whoops, sorry, I mean Heyday?

Comment

Went to Piccadilly and bit the bullet on the postage.

I phoned Borderline the publishers too - turns out that they&#39;ve had a huge barney with the author and have pulled out of distributing it.

So if anybody wants one, get your skates on. It might not be about for very long&#33;

Comment

fit&#33;

ordered&#33; bang&#33; bosh&#33;
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

when did the revised tapestry come out? I got the last one and Im not overly fussed. the fuzz and acid flowers I really want as my edition is like the 2nd and I think I got it off ldjb&#33;

Oh and the borderline books website is still down so if anyone wants it then check this site.

http://www.soybomb.com/BorderlineBooks/

Also I have an archive myself of the borderline books site. Its 30 meg or so if anyone wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 30 2004,16:30)]Also I have an archive myself of the borderline books site. Its 30 meg or so if anyone wants it.
                  Yes please, Sermad.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (sermad @ Sep. 30 2004,18:30)]Also I have an archive myself of the borderline books site. Its 30 meg or so if anyone wants it.
                    Yes, please

Comment

Are you guys on broadband or want a cd?

Comment

Me broadband. A download would be easiest and best.

Comment

Same here, 7 megs line will do it pretty fast

Comment

If my sources are to be believed, the book is now &#39;deleted&#39; - not quite sure if they meant deleted or not being pressed anymore due to disputes.

But I think it&#39;s safe to say that whatever copies are out there, then that&#39;s it for now - and the dude at Piccadilly says they&#39;re now sold out.

Comment

I bought my one yesterday too. I&#39;ll be fuming if I didn&#39;t get one&#33;

Comment

Working...
                              X