No announcement yet.

Hey, hey, hey it's a vulture birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, hey, hey it's a vulture birthday!

Birthday greetings.

Be joyful on your day of creation.

Or get lagered.

Vastly.

http://www.gizmos-uk.com/Giant%20Beer%20Glass.html

May your grasp on your be true. For all our sakes

Have a good one !
    Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Oct. 01 2004,11:06)]May your grasp on your  be true. For all our sakes  

Have a good one !
      Hahahhahaa. Matt you are on form this week!
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN&#33;&#33;&#33;

Since the results for a &#39;Vinylism&#39; search of Google were a little lacklustre I went with the herd...

(For years the title of &#39;Captain Spillage&#39; was a fiercely fought contest between Colin Hero and myself, and then with one fell... erm, beer, you step in and snatch it away. Well, not snatch exactly. You know what I mean.   ).

Hopefully we can repeat the whole drunken excess at the next round of Finders Keepers.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Or, a late entry from the &#39;Happy Birthday Darren&#39; query...

Apologies to   .
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Happy Birthday&#33;&#33;&#33;
            He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Oct. 01 2004,11:36)]Since the results for a &#39;Vinylism&#39; search of Goodle were a little lacklustre I went with the herd...
              You just need to seperate the word, Rich.

Happy birthday sir&#33;&#33;&#33;      

Comment

cheers fellas&#33; guess i&#39;m gonna have the &quot;slippery mitts&quot; remarks haunt me for the remainder of my days... ah well, at least i made an impression, albeit a wet one

though the way my head is today i could&#39;ve done with dropping a few last night that&#39;s for sure...

Comment

Working...
                X