Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinylvulture christmas cd swap

well now.....
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

I'm in...

It would be nice, if we could work on this so that we'll got the cds before christmas since people have plenty of time to spent during holidays. Who wants to organize this? Any volunteers?

Comment

Always like participating in the swaps so count me in as well.
      http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...k-LP%20Covers/

Comment

Ah... was only thinking about this yesterday, I'd love to be involved so count me in!
        Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

for the though

as I have a transatlantic move ahead of me and will be without records and turntables and mixer etc. for six to eight weeks...
          If I have to cop out at the last minute, I would still appreciate your contributions...

Comment

in order to ensure maximum numbers of happy smiling faces on Christmas morn, I propose a cut-off date for the CDs arriving at the designated Santa's grotto by the end of November....

Comment

I'm in. I don't mind organising again, unless someone else wants to?
              Errr..Hambone?

Comment

I'm happy to do it this time, sorry should have made that clearer..

Comment

i have zero in the way of themed music (hate songs&#33 but i'm definitely in for a cd swap no probs

Comment

The organising job is a nice number if you can be bothered to do it - you get to hunt down all the tracks you dig prior to releasing the CDs to the masses!

Count me in again anyway.

Oh, John S - feeling your 'Got Myself Together' compilation a lot - nice flow
                    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

I&#39;m up for it this time, missed out on the last one mainly because I was too lazy and hoped I would be able to get a copy of the mixes from Andy... who in the end didn&#39;t join in either
                      www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

I guess you can count me in too. how does it work, do I have to make 5000 cds (like I couldn&#39;t be bothered to do at deepfunk) or do I just make one, and then someone worthy copies them all? Not christmas themed, please?

Comment

I&#39;m in too chaps
                          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

I&#39;m in, although I&#39;m presuming this is a &quot;everyone who&#39;s in copies the same number of CDs&quot; type swap versus last year&#39;s &quot;put the names in a hat and the 2 that get paired up swap CDs&quot; type effort.

Not that I&#39;m complaining, I was very happy to get paired off with Si Cheeba who even threw in a bonus disc (whadda guy&#33 but I think the amount of work involved in making 1 CD, you might as well make 20 (or whatever)...

I&#39;m STILL working my way through the last swap...
                            Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

I&#39;m in, although I&#39;m presuming this is a &quot;everyone who&#39;s in copies the same number of CDs&quot; type swap versus last year&#39;s &quot;put the names in a hat and the 2 that get paired up swap CDs&quot; type effort.

Not that I&#39;m complaining, I was very happy to get paired off with Si Cheeba who even threw in a bonus disc (whadda guy&#33 but I think the amount of work involved in making 1 CD, you might as well make 20 (or whatever)...

I&#39;m STILL working my way through the last swap...
                              Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Working...
                              X