No announcement yet.

Arena - history of hip hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to update everyone, I've got the video capture working, but I haven't sorted out the correct settings for the sound yet, as it keeps distorting. I'll have another go at it tomorrow.
    Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
    Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

I appear to have all the correct settings now worked out, so I'm going to capture the three eps of Hip Hop Years tomorrow, and put a DVD together. Once I'm happy that I have that working too, then I'll be happy to take some tapes off people's hands!

Comment

This site has the whole of the 1984 Arena doc on Quicktime, in 19 parts. Anyone know how to grab it?

http://www.hiphop-network.com/archive....ory.asp
        http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Is Arena and Beat Dis the same film?

Comment

Right, I think that I'm there with this. I'm going to be at Best of Brillo this saturday, so if anyone wants to bring any tapes along, I'll have a go at putting them onto DVD. Failing that, PM me, and I'll give you my address.

Comment

I tested the DVD-R on a proper DVD player last night (my PS2 was playing it jerkily), and it plays fine. Even the menu works.

So, if anyone wants a tape of theirs transfered over to DVD, drop me a PM, and we'll sort it out.

Comment

Working...
              X