Postage to france

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postage to france

Do you guys reckon $12 to get an LP from France to Scotland is a bit on the steep side - am I being unreasonable in demanding a recount?

edit - erm - that should read 'from France'
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

yeah it should be £3-4 airmail to frog, thats $8s top wack,
    i charge £3 or $6
    people aint honest
    www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Well, having just been charged €1 to get a 45 airmail from Finland, I'd say you're being ripped there Lee.

I'd say €7 tops for registered mail.... that's the most I've been charged. What's that in $ these days ?
      Matt Hero

Comment

What? You paid €2 for that 45???

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Not this old sh*t...again!?  

Post ain't cheap guys - ya gotta get stuff sent with some sorta 'signature-based' service thesedays or ya risk losing the wax - period!! I normally refuse to send stuff 'less people are willing to pay for proper shipping - waaaaay too much grief and bitching goes on when stuff walks - it just ain't worth the heartache. It costs around £7 to send x1 LP (regular weight - not mad Jap 180 gm stuff&#33 to France from UK in a new mailer with (minimum) 2 stiffeners by 'international signed for' mail and that is EXACTLY wot I would charge - that's the correct rate...if in any doubt 'bout P&P rates, check a 'reputable' seller's rates (not some eBay hotmailer from Nowheresville, USA) and see what's what...$12 US is about £7 UK - so - did the sender use any sorta 'signature-based' service or not?
          My three boyz...

Comment

Working...
          X