X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giampiero boneschi

Hey ho, for a friend,
    Does anyone have any info on . . .

Sounds Electronic by Giampiero Boneschi, performed by The Boneschi Electronic Combo. cat. no. : CAL 4004

cheers
    Laminated with Clarifoilâ„¢

also see : davidhopkinson.org

is it on CAM ?

Comment

It's a Chappell International, isn't it? I think Luke Vibert filched some tracks for one of his Nuggets comps. Boneschi's pretty good, actually.

Comment

barry 7 lifted some fine boneschi tracks (originally on CAM) for "barry 7s connectors volume 2". i don't think luke did.

Comment

I've just checked - there was one Boneschi track (The Bungler) on the first Nuggets, and it definitely came from Chappell CAL 4004 (there's a picture in the booklet). It sounds like a rumbling stomach set to an electronic rhythm, if that's any help!

Comment

I asked because i have a few bonechi's on CAM...

there's one wich I quite like it's a mix of jazz and electronics not amazing but still nice.

will have to check when i get home.

Comment

He also seems to have done a commercial LP for Decca - there's a track on the 'World Of Happy Sounds and Melodies' LP, which is typical Boneschi stuff. Anyone know anything about that?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Lord Thames @ Oct. 07 2004,13:41)]I've just checked - there was one Boneschi track (The Bungler) on the first Nuggets, and it definitely came from Chappell CAL 4004 (there's a picture in the booklet). It sounds like a rumbling stomach set to an electronic rhythm, if that's any help!
                you're bloody right as usual. my memory's playing up today. still recovering. i owe you an email too!

Comment

Thank you all I will pass all the, as ever, impressive info on . . .
                  Laminated with Clarifoilâ„¢

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Working...
                  X