Mandrake som

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandrake som

I was a bit surprised to see 'Sombossa' on a certain dealer's list at £150 - and that it was the first thing to be sold. Also surprised he didn't know about the second LP. Are these really that sought-after? Should I sell mine now and buy a small house?
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Just got the 2nd LP in the post today.

Iknow the list you're talking about John (actually so does evryone probably) I emailed almost immediately to get the Lorez Alexandria From Broadway to Hollywood, too late though!! Anyone got a copy of this they want to part with??

Comment

I know that mark res sells stuff for people on tick (which is why some of theprices are high) and also sometimes he's about 3 times the normal 'value'.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

very true - but sometimes he&#39;s cheap - like the &#39;Troppo&#39; I missed on the last list
        We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Yes sometimes he does have bargains and they are always gone. Which means I&#39;m too slow...

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Sombossa was £300 at Jazzman&#39;s a few years ago. Personally I think this one of the best bossa lp&#39;s around. Anybody heard the re-edit of Berimbau that&#39;s out now?

Comment

Was going for the same price exactly ten years ago&#33; I think I may have a spare lying around somewhere, looking for good library swaps&#33; (not break material, more keys &amp; strings stuff)
              Mark GV Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/referencepointlondon

Comment

..There&#39;s a nice Italian 45 off this lp, &quot;Deixa Isso Pra La&quot;, but it&#39;s a different version than what&#39;s on the lp. More vocals and a heavier beat.

Comment

Working...
                X