Tuckinfrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuckinfrat

bring back TuckinFrat, i need him to diss some more z list celebs and get everyones backs up.
    kraut rock ist nicht tot!
    http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
    http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

hey av. glad you mate it back up north ok...

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

im keepin my big gob closed though ive got a list of celebrity DJ record thieves here if any one wants to know??..

thanks A its nice to be wanted...
      www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

record thieves? oooh. dish dish dish&#33;

Comment

i know of two, one a well known hip hop ol skool dj which doesnt really matter coz hiphops full of bad boys but the real bad one is probs the biggest uk dj at the mo ,a well known german producer/ dj told me how this guy went to his mates house [a well known german jazz/ funk collecter ] and was creamin himself over some £200+ latin jazz LP askin the guy to please sell it to him and when the guy went to look at it a few days later it was gone..pretty scummy ,but i suppose i cant really print as its a second hand story unlike the perverts thing coz im matey with thing n 1st rate..its a knightly carry one
          www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

surely not giles p?

Comment

nah he seems like a nice guy, chek ya pms bro i dished the dirt exclusively for ya, not that im a gossip or anything&#33;&#33;
              www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (TuckinFrat @ Oct. 12 2004,21:57)]...the real bad one is probs the biggest uk dj at the mo...
                Whut? Judge Jules?&#33;? (I&#39;ll hedge my bets and mention Gary Davis too).
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Oct. 13 2004,10:18)]
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (TuckinFrat @ Oct. 12 2004,21:57)]...the real bad one is probs the biggest uk dj at the mo...
                  Surely not Tim Westwood?

&quot;Let&#39;s f***ing ride out to THIS&#33; We got the prime f***ing JOINTS&#33; Let&#39;s GO&#33; This is WESTWOOD&#33; All you other DJs FALL BACK&#33;&#39;&quot;
                  Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

I can tell you from personal experience, don&#39;t have DJ BNX (France) round your house&#33; He lifted a Brazilian record from my collection, and also got pulled in Honest John&#39;s in London trying to change price stickers on a couple of Jazz records some years back, he also lifted 6 records from Percy who used to sell outside Jazz Cafe some years ago.
                    Heard a great story of how he was once in Canada and blagged a place to crash at one of the &quot;Movement&quot; DJ&#39;s apartments, DJ&#39;s girlfriend came down stairs early morning to see him butt naked frying himself some breakfast&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; He was quickly despatched from the premises
                    Mark GV Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/referencepointlondon

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (vibra @ Oct. 13 2004,10:27)]
                      Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Oct. 13 2004,10:18)]
                      Originally posted by [b
                      Surely not Tim Westwood?

&quot;Let&#39;s f***ing ride out to THIS&#33; We got the prime f***ing JOINTS&#33; Let&#39;s GO&#33; This is WESTWOOD&#33; All you other DJs FALL BACK&#33;&#39;&quot;
                      i got a photo of timmy from the mid 80s with a mullett hair do, bushy muostache and big deirdre from coronation st style glass&#39;s..keep it real timmy, shit wish i knew how to post it on here..

please forget i said anything, im trying to be a good VV
                      www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (TuckinFrat @ Oct. 13 2004,14:40)]i got a photo of timmy from the mid 80s with a mullett hair do, bushy muostache and big deirdre from coronation st style glass&#39;s..keep it real timmy

Hmm.. don&#39;t know about the tache and mullet, but how about this. &quot;It&#39;s a good look&quot;:

Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (vibra @ Oct. 13 2004,15:10)]&quot;It&#39;s a good look&quot;
                          I&#39;m not convinced Ian, I&#39;m not sure you could carry that off.  Nick could, he has the accent and everything. He even said, without any irony whatsoever, that he was going to &#39;get his drink on&#39; after the Indian buffet on Monday...

Anywhere, where&#39;s Colin? It&#39;s normally about now that he steps into any Westwood dissing match with a &quot;What have you done for UK hip hop?&quot;  
                          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (vibra @ Oct. 13 2004,15:10)]
                            Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (TuckinFrat @ Oct. 13 2004,14:40)]i got a photo of timmy from the mid 80s with a mullett hair do, bushy muostache and big deirdre from coronation st style glass&#39;s..keep it real timmy

Hmm.. don&#39;t know about the tache and mullet, but how about this. &quot;It&#39;s a good look&quot;:

mine predates this n looks even scarier , he looks like a proper twa4 there...

hes had a few slaps in his time
                            www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Hadrian Elephant @ Oct. 13 2004,16:01)]Come back, Tuckin Frat come back

I must admit I was a clown to be messing around
                              but that doesn&#39;t mean that you have to leave town.
                              Come Back&#33; Yes and give us one more try
                              cause a *internet board* like this should a never ever die.
                              Come Back&#33; Yes with my color T. V.
                              and my C. D. collection of Bob Marley.
                              Come Back&#33; Yes with my bag of Sensi
                              and you can post for eternity.

.....oh hang on he&#39;s back already
                              wish i had ya sensi ,you should be a rapper mate&#33;&#33;
                              www.budgetbeats.com

Comment

Working...
                              X