Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deroy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deroy

    Does anyone have a Deroy discography?

    (ungoogleable LP related)
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

  • #2
    nothing on popsike?

    Comment


    • #3
      Not this one.
      We know when a mate buys it for you too.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by john stapleton View Post
        Not this one.
        Oooohhhh - sounds mighty interesting John. Wish I could help with info.
        It's not got a version of vehicle on it has it - got a blank 45 from deroy with sloppy but lovable versions
        You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

        Comment


        • #5
          There's a toenails worth of info here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Cheers, spotted that one!
            We know when a mate buys it for you too.

            Comment


            • #7
              said it before -10 minutes down the road from me - studio gone...but i'm going to dig a little deeper / a mate of mine recorded a 7" there in the late
              60's - i have a folk ep that i think may have been recorded there.
              Rockwell
              Banned (DJ Anchovy)

              Comment


              • #8
                Picked up a Deroy LP (folk) just before Xmas (also ungooglable), posted it up and Tumbleweeds rolled. Not so sure people care that much anymore outside of the already known Deroy big hitters.
                Finally going to the guys house next month to pick up the other two Deroys he's got.

                I have a strong suspicion that there are one or two collectors who may have relatively strong discographies filed, but they ain't sharing.
                The Sound of Salvation blog

                Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
                Vault mint

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by antwhiplash2 View Post
                  I have a strong suspicion that there are one or two collectors who may have relatively strong discographies filed, but they ain't sharing.
                  Are you talking to me? Are YOU talking to ME?

                  I've had a compilation called "Ayrshire Folk" (which is on popsike) and I've got a 45 which I can't find right now but it would be stretching it to describe it as good...

                  Hang on, that's two entries to the discography. Err, you weren't talking to me, were you...
                  Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

                  Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

                  Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
                    Are you talking to me? Are YOU talking to ME?

                    I've had a compilation called "Ayrshire Folk" (which is on popsike) and I've got a 45 which I can't find right now but it would be stretching it to describe it as good...

                    Hang on, that's two entries to the discography. Err, you weren't talking to me, were you...
                    Yes i WAS talking to you, your Discography is twice the size of mine, YES DOUBLE THE SIZE i tell you.
                    You swanky show off you.
                    Just wait until i pick up the other two LP's, mine's gonna be a THIRD BIGGER, yes, read it and weep!
                    The Sound of Salvation blog

                    Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
                    Vault mint

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i am hopefully going to be reissuing a deroy related folk 45 later this year.
                      Rockwell
                      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice one Sie, i'll be taking one of them.
                        Just email me the details for my Deroy discography, we'll show The Divine One
                        The Sound of Salvation blog

                        Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
                        Vault mint

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have a Deroy LP - interesting downer weirdness with a Velvet Underground 3rd LP feeling, all original songs. Totally blank sleeve and just usual Deroy bumf on labels. Cat # ADM 680 if anyone knows anything???
                          Last edited by RhubarbRhubarb; 22-06-2012, 10:09 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RhubarbRhubarb View Post
                            I have a Deroy LP - interesting downer weirdness with a Velvet Underground 3rd LP feeling, all original songs. Totally blank sleeve and just usual Deroy bumf on labels. Cat # ADM 680 if anyone knows anything???
                            Yeah, it's worth a fiver, i'm gonna PM you my address right now......

                            Seriously though, i love anything that can be described Downer and the Velvets are an obsession of mine.......
                            The Sound of Salvation blog

                            Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
                            Vault mint

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I've got one LP and one 45 on Deroy but I'm (relatively?) sure I've got some other stuff recorded there but not actually with Deroy labels.
                              Mixes, compilations and the like

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X