X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take a hajary for $9! !!?!
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

no - even better - i was talking about the Tatum lp.

i should have a copy of the Hajary lp for you Serm if needed.
      http://www.iueke.com/

Comment

my bad. yes please. ::

You over in the uk anytime soon? Going to utrecht?
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

i should be over in the next 2 weeks - i&#39;ll drop u a line when i known more.

don&#39;t think i&#39;m going to make it to Utrecht - but you never know - i&#39;m feeling the record fair vibe

Comment

for the french cats you should check &quot;guy de fatto&quot;

Comment

william SHELLER - lux eterna

he wrote it as his wedding music..

Comment

How could I forget The Torero Band&#39;s &#39;Hymns Tijuana Style&#39;? Moorhouse&#39;s &#39;All Things Bright and Beautiful&#39; is the best version ever - if Richard O&#39;Sullivan ever turned to the priesthood, that&#39;d be the version he&#39;d play to the congregation.

Comment

the medical mission sisters &quot;do not be afraid&quot; is very good - lots of scary old women singing and wailing over some hot session cat material. well worth the 50p.

Comment

and the prunes of course

Comment

I&#39;m sure I can think of better examples but what about John Paul Joans, &quot;The Man From Nazareth&quot;?

Sure it&#39;s rubbish, but it&#39;s good rubbish, with proto rapping and big percussion going on....

I&#39;m off to confession now...
                      Endless Tripe

Comment

how about that Arica Institute lp......?
                        god does indeed work in mysterious ways........

Comment

And one I forgot earlier
                          The Gospel Classics &#39;More Love That&#39;s What I Need&#39; on Chess. A mighty record.

Comment

Gospel Classics is ace.

&quot;Run Shaker Life&quot; ...?
                            Endless Tripe

Comment

I&#39;m feeling the Ozzy &quot;Rock Mass for Love&quot;, cheers to Rolex for sorting me out with a copy of that one... &quot;Solid Rock Big Band&quot; that I charted a while back is decent too - jazz-rock witnessing in the malls of Melburrrrn...

Otis Skilling &quot;The Carpenter&quot; which I mentioned a while ago - that&#39;ll be on my next chart (&quot;your next chart, yeah sure&quot; they all say...)

Interesting one I found a while back, &quot;Time to Run&quot; OST, catalogue #1 on Worldwide Records (a subsidiary of Worldwide Films) - not sure if there&#39;s anything else on the label&#33; Anyway the &quot;Time To Run&quot; theme is a pretty nice instrumental (rest of the LP&#39;s not up to much).

Anyone heard an LP by an outfit called Parchment, on Light or Myrrh I think... I have a comp with one of their tracks, &quot;Light of the World&quot; that is a little bit psych and got me intrigued although that particularly song gets all a bit too uplifting and corny after the first verse.

Finally... who&#39;s seen the 80s 2nd Chapter of Acts LP... amusing to see what the homogenous looking kids from &quot;With Footnotes&quot; looked like as adults&#33;

Comment

Anyone got any evangelical recommendations from other faiths?

Golden Avatar is the only one I can think of...

Comment

Working...
                                X