Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pesky gee

Anyone have their lp?

*Edit* - Hahahahahaha. Talk about coincidence. :/ Well in there misterB. I was listening to the lp on mp3 and its pretty bloody amazing. I just wondered a 'book' price.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Not yet&#33; mister serms.
    Looked interesting, just did it on a whim. Book says £45.
    You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Mate PM me your address. Because I owe you for posting that record again. Do you have a dvd drive in your pc?

Comment

No, but if it&#39;s good for listening to stuff Ill try &amp; hook up, do you reckon it&#39;s worth it?
        Did you get the LP, really sorry about my tardiness on getting it off.
        Just been listening to a good french lib, Ducks &amp; Drakes, do you know it?
        Mr.boney

Comment

Mate I got the rekkid on sat. Its awesome. Thanks.

Well I&#39;ve got mp3&#39;s of the pesky gee lp here. I can send you them. Your pc should play them. I really like it. Its like mad popjazzpsych. &#39;Where is my mind&#39; is seriously heavy.

Ducks &amp; Drakes. Is that on mp2000?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (sermad @ Oct. 18 2004,23:21)]Mate PM me your address. Because I owe you for posting that record again. Do you have a dvd drive in your pc?
            Im getting round to changing my computer set up so Ill let you know when I get sorted.
            Re: the post, just get us a pint, will try to make it to a london meet with Andy in the near future.

Comment

Sominage I think, Ill check.
              One lib that Ive kept a hold off. Twisted disco, some killer breaks though.

Comment

Ive heard of it (possibly) but not heard it I don&#39;t think. Ive only got about 3 sonimages - They don&#39;t come up too often.

Yeah Im getting into this clav heavy proto discofunk stuff coming outta france. Its always really sleazy&#33;

Comment

My parents were about to chuck out a load of vinyl recently when they were moving house and their album was the only decent thing I found that I hadn&#39;t already skanked. It&#39;s real good, but I was shocked to see it for sale for £70 not long ago though.
                  Might be interested in trading it if anyone is after a copy?
                  www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

Would you do it for a hot lib young tom? Let me see if I can rustle sommet up. PM me any wants.

Comment

these the same guys who went on to do the black widow album on cbs? it&#39;s not like that, is it? that was terrible&#33;

Comment

Chris Vulture copped one of them not long back - really nice hammond funk progger on it I seem to recall - think they became Black Widow who did that &#39;Come to the Sabbat&#39; song (where&#39;s the heavy metal &#39;horned salute&#39; icon?)
                        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

jinx&#33;
                          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

great minds or summat

Comment

Quite possibley Sermad, pm me if you have a trades list or I&#39;ll think about what i&#39;m after and mail you tomorrow.
                              www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X