Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what this is?

mp3

It's a psych track off the 'Product Placement' DVD.

'Mind Machine' by Hunger.
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

anyone know the version of "light my fire" that shadow plays on the product placement dvd?

Comment

Cheers John. A rare one judging by my complete lack of copies online.

I can do an audio clip for that 'Light My Fire' if needed. I'd like to know what it is too and the PP DVD is still sat in my PC.

Comment

Cal is the man to ask about hunger. Yes it is very rare. He said they also did another record as someone else. Sposed to be very good too.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Rare records. Don&#39;t you just hate them.  

This is the &#39;Light My Fire&#39; cover the bearded one mentioned.

mp3

Comment

that Hunger is a 45 on Public. There&#39;s been a couple on Ebay recently, my mate just won one. I don&#39;t like the vocals myself.

Comment

Cheers mik. I was gonna ask what the label is. What does it go for?

Comment

Looks like one seller found a little stash...

Between &#036;61 and &#036;74 Blighty.
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Cheers Rich. I guess everyone else on the board is trying to get a copy too.

Comment

yep&#33;

Comment

It got 3 different 7&quot; releases in 1967, 2 of them on Public.  Shadow uses the more common earlier pink label version.  The slightly later black label version is basically the same but with overlayed vocals, making it sound trippier.  They also recorded as The Touch (not the funk band obviously&#33
                        new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Whats the lp like?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (sermad @ Oct. 19 2004,21:47)]Whats the lp like?
                            pretty good (just one of the r.i. LPs). musically they are in that grey area between standard garage + the full-on psych - some real nice heavy organ things going on.

There&#39;s a new double LP doing the rounds at the moment. The second disc is a reworking of the first with heavier guitars and effects. Or so I&#39;m told, yet to hear it.
                            new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

I love it when things get confusing. I guess I&#39;ll go for the trippier one. Or any copy I can get my skinny hands on. Cheers for the info, Col.

Comment

Working...
                              X