Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday brother logic!

Happy Birthday Simon!!!

So what are you up to this eve anyway? Fancy coming out to see Norman Jay at the Uni?

Oh, and in time-honoured VV fashion..

Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (vibra @ Oct. 22 2004,10:04)]So what are you up to this eve anyway? Fancy coming out to see Norman Jay at the Uni?
    Unsurprisingly I'm going to head down to the lanes after work and get my ball redrilled Then I think the lady's cooking something nice and we'll probably watch TOTP and, because I don't think we're 100% on it, have the mystery of the Wu-Tang broken down into specifics
    Errr..Hambone?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Brother Logic @ Oct. 22 2004,10:45)]Unsurprisingly I'm going to head down to the lanes after work and get my ball redrilled    Then I think the lady's cooking something nice and we'll probably watch TOTP
      Ahhh.. ok. Well you have a splendid evening then Sir, drilling your balls, enjoying your lady's culinaries and then singing 'My Neck My Back (Lick It)'

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] ] and, because I don't think we're 100% on it, have the mystery of the Wu-Tang broken down into specifics
      Let me break it down:

"Witty, Unpredictable, Talent and Natural Game"

Deep.
      Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. LOGIC!!!

Careful with that drill...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Or do you have one of these exploding balls (personally, I don't think this is cricket)?

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
          X