What do you reckon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you reckon?

I was watching this copy of Spanky Wilson's - Doin' It on the 'Bay last week and it just seemed a little too good to be true. I didn't mail the seller to ask about it's OGness but do you think these guys have been bidding on the repress/boot?
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

From the picture it looks too shiny and glossy. I'd say i's the re-ish...oh, dear £51...?

Comment

The back doesn't look like a US style sleeve either, plus it looks too thin

Comment

Nice avatar Boon - first class, lovely stuff!
        Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Certainly looks like a re-ish.

And Cheebs and I know the winner. D'ya fancy giving him a call when it comes in, Cheebs - he's from your neck of the woods, I believe.

Comment

ouch! looks like my re-ish to me. question is, reckon the seller knows? i dont know how anyone could think it was a 30yr old lp to look at, touch or smell in person. seller seems more of a bulk cd dude

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (vibra @ 19 May 2003,11:41)]Nice avatar Boon - first class, lovely stuff!
              Cheers Vibra!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] ]ouch! looks like my re-ish to me. question is, reckon the seller knows? i dont know how anyone could think it was a 30yr old lp to look at, touch or smell in person. seller seems more of a bulk cd dude
                To be fair to him he didn't claim anywhere that it was the OG and the starting bid was a good price for the reissue. He made no false claims. I was suspicious when he claimed not to know much about the record and the condition just looked too good for an opened record... What are the differences between the back covers of the OG and the reissue?
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

i think they put more tunes on the reish cuz i have the og and it doesn't have that wicked version of 'kissing my love' on it.
                  shame!

Comment

Working...
                  X